Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Anyone got this? If so what are you watching? This morning I watched Christoper Robin and now Finding Dory 💙

Reactions: 4

hrh89

VIP Member
Got the trial but won’t be paying after. Seems like the same stuff that’s been on Sky for years.

Reactions: 3

Emoji

Chatty Member
I’ve bought the subscription, just need to put the app on our tv. 4 year old has requested to watch Toy Story 4 😀
I’m looking forward to watching Up

Reactions: 3

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
some truly bizarre Micky Mouse cartoon and then a very good documentary on the history of the park once DD went to bed.

Reactions: 2

Belulah

VIP Member
Pre-ordered it to get the reduced price. Then I went to put it on my TV and my TV was too outdated for the app. I purchased an adapter but it didn’t work properly and would show the film but would play the audio. Bought a new TV (we needed one anyway and had money saved) the TV was too big for the space so had the rearrange the front room. Ended up taking the fire place out- it hadn’t been spainted behind so now I’m repainting the whole lounge!

Anyway- love the Imagineering series and Waking Sleeping Beauty. I’ve watched Moana, Mulan, Peter Pan and Brave with my little girl.

• Wow

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I paid for the offer where it was £50 for a year and it’s so worth it! Couldn’t have come at a better time with the lockdown too.

I’ve watched the new lady and the tramp which is a lovely film, I always prefer the original cartoon versions but it was still ok.

Ive already seen it but Imagineering Story is a really good watch too especially if you’re a fan of the parks.

My kids love the Disney junior content which they’ve never had access to before. And my partner is a fan of the Star Wars and marvel stuff.

And lastly every episode of The Simpson’s is on there. Been watching it from the start and it brought back some great memories.

Ems55

Chatty Member
I just paid subscription and downloaded it. I'm loving it as there are so many films and series that I want to watch - I just don't know where to start! You get a bit overwhelmed with all the contents. However, I did notice they didn't have the real classic film like Snow White and Bambi, maybe as they are older films, they are harder to stream. But overall I'm happy with Disney+.
Bambi and Snow White are both definitely there.

Lindssdnil

So far I’ve watched The Last Song, Mighty Joe Young and a few episodes of Hannah Montana. I’m definitely reliving my childhood whilst not at work 😂

Reactions: 1

Bostonx

VIP Member
Lizzy McGuire I think I can spare £6 a month for now with all that's going on 😅

LittleMy

VIP Member
We’re loving it so far. Marvel and Star Wars for hubby, Disney Classics for me, Pixar and Disney Junior for the littles. :)

annanuttall

VIP Member
I just paid subscription and downloaded it. I'm loving it as there are so many films and series that I want to watch - I just don't know where to start! You get a bit overwhelmed with all the contents. However, I did notice they didn't have the real classic film like Snow White and Bambi, maybe as they are older films, they are harder to stream. But overall I'm happy with Disney+.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Wasn’t overly impressed when we paid for it , downloaded and had a look through. But sky have took a fair few of the kids favourites off , and put them on the sky store . I’m not okay 5.49 to rent them or a tenner to own them. I did watch Peter Pan with them yesterday, they loved it . So was nice to show them some new stuff . Overhyped I think though.