Disney Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually enjoy their vlogs, hope they don't spoil it like the twats in a caravan

Reactions: 2
its interesting that they dont show the other members of the trip in their vlogs. I wonder if they will mention about using Faiths DAS pass like their friends did?

its interesting that they dont show the other members of the trip in their vlogs. I wonder if they will mention about using Faiths DAS pass like their friends did?
They did mention it briefly in the latest vlog, simply mentioning how they break up the group while using Faiths access pass

Reactions: 3
Great final DLP vlog, wonderful to see them thanking Neil Tracey and Faith for a wonderful holiday.
look forward to some more vacation vlogs when they go again.
---
And they have given a full price £1,262 in total.
£746 for flights and hotel plus the bolt car and city taxes. £382 for park tickets plus the airport hotel! Thank you wives for being totally honest and transparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They never rarely show Pouty and Prick or mention their channel. TLG is credited in the Vlog details right at the very bottom. Complete contrast to TLG who continually use DW’s in the vlogs and mention them even when they’re not there.

Reactions: 5
They never really complain about things and if they do then they know it’s just how it is

Reactions: 4
Just noticed the DW’s are getting shaving views for the number of subscribers they have, excellent going!!
Oh wow, well done to them.
3.08k subs and the travel day to DLP is on 14k views. Most of the DLP ones are over 4k. Well done Wives.👏👏👏
Nearly time for them to get ditched, eh boys?
Just for comparison, the twats have 36k subs.
Screenshot_20240321_074153_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240321_074502_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
Someone asked them about this on their facebook group and they said they don't get to spend enough time together at home to vlog decent content
they're to busy traipsing around Bridlington, wetherspoons, ect and the caravan, getting used for content in TLG vlogs lol
---
their channel is dead then, because their next Disney trip isn't until September with the creeps.

I didn't literally mean vlog at home in their house, I mean out and about ect. They allow the creeps to film them at home ect, so why shouldn't they do the same, and would give them more money, exposure

Last edited:
they're to busy traipsing around Bridlington, wetherspoons, ect and the caravan, getting used for content in TLG vlogs lol
---
their channel is dead then, because their next Disney trip isn't until September with the creeps.

I didn't literally mean vlog at home in their house, I mean out and about ect. They allow the creeps to film them at home ect, so why shouldn't they do the same, and would give them more money, exposure
They could definitely put some content out with the new dog

• Heart
Reactions: 1
They could definitely put some content out with the new dog
they probably won't.. yet they let the creeps film them in the UK.

They could easily pick their camera up too, and give their subs more content other than Disney twice a year

They only go to Disney once or twice a year, so they need to stretch out the content..

and they refuse to vlog at home which is silly.

They only go to Disney once or twice a year, so they need to stretch out the content..

and they refuse to vlog at home which is silly.
Ooh I see, Surely they can vlog something. I get their name but surely they have something else to give other then Disney vlogs once a year it’s a bit bizarre

Reactions: 1