Disney Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely great vlogs by 2 individuals that love Disney and not after scamming viewers. Keep up the good work ladies I’m sure the 2 of you will go far

Reactions: 7
Love their vlogs very informative. Love it that they love Disney and have a fantastic time spending all day I the park

Reactions: 6
I also like the wives, they seem to have a genuine affinity and love for Disney and each other. They both work hard for their Disney trips and seem to value every second of them.

Love their vlogs very informative. Love it that they love Disney and have a fantastic time spending all day I the park
Even down to explaining that a bag will cost you €2 in one of the shops. Didnt moan about it, unlike some. I know they had backpacks and it's only a minor thing but every little helps.

Even down to explaining that a bag will cost you €2 in one of the shops. Didnt moan about it, unlike some. I know they had backpacks and it's only a minor thing but every little helps.
Yes this information is very helpful. Makes me smile that they show their love for each other also

Reactions: 5
they both work real jobs and don't take money from the vulnerable like their friends The Lodge Guys

thanks for creating a thread dedicated to the Disney wives, a loving couple who love Disney and although their vlogging days are still early and their editing isn’t the best (yet!) they are both honest and informative and fun to watch.
From the two channels that vlogged a recent DLP trip, I would recommend watching the wives over TLG (if you’ve never been to DLP before) and want fun entertainment, easy watching and information.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Great first few efforts from this couple, they’re getting to grips more with being comfortable on the camera, keep it up and stay grounded and it can only get better 😊

Reactions: 4
Brilliant vlogs. Their enthusiasm for all things Disney, care of each other, 100% positive attitudes in all events make them a pleasure to watch. Highly recommended and advise anyone looking for Disney vloggers to watch Viki and Emma.

I like these two and agree with everything above! Now to get away from the twit guys....

(Also, this is really really petty but it's just something that annoys me in my everyday life with people.....how fast Emma chews 😆 but if that's all that I have to turn away for, then I'm going to continue watching and give them my views!)

Reactions: 1
Can see they love disney and each other ,down to earth ,new to blogging but hope they do well and don't let other people dictate and pressure them to do things that will get them negative feedback and loose fans

Reactions: 3
I like these two and agree with everything above! Now to get away from the twit guys....

(Also, this is really really petty but it's just something that annoys me in my everyday life with people.....how fast Emma chews 😆 but if that's all that I have to turn away for, then I'm going to continue watching and give them my views!)
she reminds me so much of Maxine, her chin, the way she eats, ect

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hope they’re feeling better now, great that they were honest about being ill and not covering it up like others have done in the past.

Reactions: 2