Disney Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wondering if the wife's are scared to start home vlogs because they know how jealous the creeps can get and if they started getting more views than them it would cause resentment.

Reactions: 3
Im wondering if the wife's are scared to start home vlogs because they know how jealous the creeps can get and if they started getting more views than them it would cause resentment.
No, I just think that they don't need to. I prefer it that way tbh. Just film trips and the occasional day out. Their DLP trip did very well, on some vlogs they were getting more views than they had subscribers. P&P can never say that, lol.

Screenshot_20240502_163930_YouTube.jpg
ETA, ALL the DLP vlogs were watched more than what their subscriber count was. It's 3.18k subscribers today.

Reactions: 2
No, I just think that they don't need to. I prefer it that way tbh. Just film trips and the occasional day out. Their DLP trip did very well, on some vlogs they were getting more views than they had subscribers. P&P can never say that, lol.

View attachment 2910889ETA, ALL the DLP vlogs were watched more than what their subscriber count was. It's 3.18k subscribers today.
I also think with their full time jobs and now 2 dogs they wouldn't be able to find time to film anything of great interest.

Reactions: 1
If they’ve any sense they'll leave it as it is. They must know about the stick Disney vloggers get on here. When they start doing lifestyle stuff as well it only gets worse. P&P will have talked their ears off about it.

Reactions: 3