Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duckdinner

VIP Member
Tattle discovered that honorary Disney Princess Victoria, who always complains about having teeny little legs, is actually a 5”6 unit
Discovering that the teeny tiny & and dainty princess Vic wasn't 5ft nothing was one of my favourite moments from the last thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Theodore

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching Karen Bee in recent weeks after a friend’s recommendation. Omg she’s annoying. She’s like Brogan Tate crossed with Gru. Her shrieking and giggling with her sister is not cute, it’s annoying.
She walks around talking to the camera so smug and confident like she’s a full on professional tv presenter. In reality she’s a dumpy, plain girl with the highest hairline on YouTube.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I know this probably wouldn’t make for good viewing, but I’d love to see someone go to Disney & NOT look at or buy a Loungefly bag, Spirit Jersey, a Starbucks Strawberry Acia, or go to Bath & bodywork’s. These vloggers are all the bloody same.
Why wouldn't it make for good viewing? There's a gazillion more interesting things to do at Disney than what the lemmings vlog.

Theodore

VIP Member
L&S adventures have uploaded one today, 1hr40mins of rinse and repeat. Getting ridiculous. Same with Karen Bee, fucking Walmart to buy mini travel sized cosmetics. Oooh thanks Karen, never seen those before! 🥱. Do these people think they're adding a new and exciting twist on this stuff? I mean, I know personality makes a difference to watchability but most of this lot dont even have a personality.

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_1681.png

all this time i thought she was well in her 40s!! She looks closer to 50

This is giving Brogan and Benji in a few years time
IMG_1684.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Anyone seen Elysia.official on Instagram/TikTok? She seems very thirsty for followers and is about the Disney. She seems like such an odd bod to me
Anyone with 'official' in their handle is an immediate no and ick. Unless you're really famous you don't need 'official' on your profile. It just screams fame hungry

Tinksmum

VIP Member
If something awful happened in your life how sad is it that the first thing you think to do is a social media announcement on all your channels not just one

I’ve just started watching Karen Bee in recent weeks after a friend’s recommendation. Omg she’s annoying. She’s like Brogan Tate crossed with Gru. Her shrieking and giggling with her sister is not cute, it’s annoying.
Saw her on our trip in may, ignored cast members asking her to move down, then made some very entitled comments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Theodore

VIP Member
Just an update on my new faves, the volume is all over the place on the video & I just gave myself and the cat a heart attack because of it 😅

I'd had the volume up on the tv almost at max as when they're vlogging and talking to the camera, it's super quiet, but then the absolute mad lads added a musical montage of the flight taking off but the volume for the music is at the "regular" level, so having the tv volume so high almost made the walls shake 🤣

Idk why I find it so endearing when people my parents' age or older vlogging their trips, because if this was T&J or Vicky, I would be complaining about the sound/video quality & editing, but this is like watching vlogs that your nan & granddad made
Bill & Glo are lovely. Possibly a guilty pleasure. They love their chain restaurant food and like to share it with us, often while it’s still going around in their mouths. But for unpretentious content it’s a 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member

• Haha
T&J Travels x
I love watching them even though I find them so boring at the same time😂 but they’re my guilty pleasure

I really enjoy Sophie Charlton and Tom&El for Disney vlogs. Both just seem like nice couples who are vlogging their holiday. Also I like how much they do in a day, it really annoys me when vloggers go to a park and do like two rides and then go back to their hotel

Emmy79

VIP Member
I think she was afraid of the backlash Yaz and Ash got, but just own it? I mean you did it, just say so what yea I did if you are going to do it anyway. I don’t get it.
Exactly, so she should have waited the short wait for the borders to open!......although I think it was an awful thing to have done. Not only were the borders closed to UK guests but lots of people were in an awful state with money due to furlow etc yet these idiots stayed a while in one country to be able to go to WDW to be the first ones there.......fucking losers

Theodore

VIP Member
Mrs Bazza should put an application in. Get her off her arse. They could stick her in that chip shop in the U.K. pavilion. Dream job.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Im more invested in this than Ben and Jlo’s divorce

IMG_0564.png

Also… it sounds like she has a bit of a temper!! The way she changes subject 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart