Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
It comes to something when a man shitting out an egg doesn’t even come in the top 10 of cringe things that happened in the last thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

disneydenial321

Don’t forget Gary it is also men’s mental health month something you supposedly severely suffer from.
His mental health only flares up when it time for pip assessment, any form of work or doing chores in his parents house. His mental health is fine when in Disney and doesn’t get anxious around them crowds because of the Disney bubble makes him feel safe.
But his poorly legs hurt then - won’t work with the new DAS pass will it Andy from little Britain

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Looks like disney trying to get a jump ahead of all the vloggers by releasing their own pov

Have to say, animatronics are amazing but the storyline and energy seem almost zero.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I hate myself for this thought and the mental images it's given me, but do you think he maybe cheated on her and that's why she's quick on the solo social media / appears to have all the DVC points? Maybe her weight loss meant she was no longer his type, so he went wandering...
It’s a hard no from me. I think he will be devastated and not know what to do with himself. She alway’s struck me as the one who wore the trousers. She’s moved on and got her solo Disney trip booked.

Reactions: 9

duckdinner

VIP Member
I can't believe I've been wearing minnie ears the wrong way round all this time 🤣

Screenshot_20240628_162552_YouTube.jpg

I love that she only wears the ears for the intro, to thank the person who gifted them to her and they are not seen again for the rest of the video 😂

I would 100% be calling out any other creators who did this, but I refuse to do so when it comes to our nan and grandad 😂😂

TTFN!

• Haha
  • Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
As they say, you don’t see wrinkles on a balloon 🎈
Anyway, if this Reeves woman has dumped hubby because she’s lost weight and thinks she’s shit-hot… wake up and smell the Joffreys sweetheart.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
God the British vloggers generally don't sell UK people do they. They are the living example of...
222_56d21122-dadc-4802-a3f2-b22745312f96.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mark81

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching Karen Bee in recent weeks after a friend’s recommendation. Omg she’s annoying. She’s like Brogan Tate crossed with Gru. Her shrieking and giggling with her sister is not cute, it’s annoying.
She seems nice enough but yeah, I couldn't watch her vlogs. Too much shrieking and laughing at nothing to the point what she says is inaudible. Also her face takes up half the screen most of the time so you don't actually see what she's experiencing.

Her views and channel haven't really grown in the last 5 years which I think says a lot

• Haha

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Any one watched Plates and Parenthood. I was about to switch off as not keen on the channels filming kids and looks like she is trying to be another Knapp. She has 2 toddlers with her and she has sunk 3 Proseccos, 3 Baileys and 2 Vodkas on the plane! WTF I would be hammered. I am now invested and ready to watch another she must have a solid constitution!

• Wow