Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As predicted, looks like they are staying using DVC, Kate's points though I'm sure!
We’re no doubt going to get Vic trying to sell Kate to us as some sort of comedy icon again. Lots of giggling and “aren’t we crazy” style antics unbecoming of a pair of forty year olds. Remember our last sighting of Kate at Disney was with some long since gone boyfriend where she wore normal clothes and spoke normally. Bring back that Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re no doubt going to get Vic trying to sell Kate to us as some sort of comedy icon again. Lots of giggling and “aren’t we crazy” style antics unbecoming of a pair of forty year olds. Remember our last sighting of Kate at Disney was with some long since gone boyfriend where she wore normal clothes and spoke normally. Bring back that Kate.
Are you insinuating that Vicky isn't a crazy gal.....Not allowed 😉

I'm gearing myself up to hear that on a regular basis, along with 'kinda pricey' and saying apparel instead of clothes 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm gearing myself up to hear that on a regular basis, along with 'kinda pricey' and saying apparel instead of clothes 😒
She's too lazy to be crazy or quirky. She can barely manage bland and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 9

They're like the modern day Festrunk Brothers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also can’t wait for the two of them to talk about other people wearing clothes ‘out of season’ as they try to swan around in leather jackets in FLORIDA.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Take a shot every time someone says “in the market for…”

Although I do think the last trip (with the man child) Kate looked utterly miserable.

Reactions: 6
There is no way Vic would have contributed to the mortgage because you are classed as ‘self employed’ on the mortgage application and she would need one years Tax returns and you will either be classed as a sole trader or as a limited company.
And we know how much effort Vic puts into her vlogs lol.
Nope - you need three years tax returns. I was only asked for 1 month payslip for my mortgage but my partner needed 3 years and some companies are asking for as much as 5 if you have very varied income across the years. So not a chance that she is that profitable particularly with covid interrupting everything at the parks.
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks superimposed again, and it's so cringe princessy again.

View attachment 2920903
I really like this outfit - but not for May in Florida.

I have a really amazing Sweaty Betty athleisure dress that has the shorts and bra built in it looks great but you have to pull the whole thing off just like a playsuit. Took it to Florida but never ended up wearing it because I did not want to get fully naked in a theme park that has those big gaps inthe door they seem to love in the States.

Bought a skirt short combo from Old Navy and its way more practical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've not posted in here for some time but noticed in Catherines latest vlog she hardly show's Victoria but I did catch this screen shot and was shocked at the difference in her heavily filtered pics to reality, seems like she's asked Catherine not to film her. #catfish #fatfish

did.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've not posted in here for some time but noticed in Catherines latest vlog she hardly show's Victoria but I did catch this screen shot and was shocked at the difference in her heavily filtered pics to reality, seems like she's asked Catherine not to film her. #catfish #fatfish

View attachment 2923473
I think she has deffo asked Catherine not to show her because there’s been so many times where she speaks she’s not in shot and it’s because it would really show her, when she realises she tries to hide

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2923473
Yeah I thought this as well because you see Catherine loads in Victorias vlogs but she is barely ever in Catherine’s vlogs. It’s so obvious she’s asked not to be filmed.
Surely that’s a wake up call? If you’re so insecure in how you look that you can’t let people see you unfiltered/unedited then maybe make changes so you’re happier with how you are.

Reactions: 5