Dishonest instagrammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mothering_It acts like she's a struggling mum of 4 who can't catch a break. Her dad lives with her and must help (or she must have a nanny) as she's always at the gym during the day or getting lashes done without the kids but she always says she has no help as her husband is at work. Often she posts stories still lying in bed at 8am,whos taking the older 2 to school then?
I completely agree. She goes on about her struggle. I hate the way she does her #switchoddsunday but then posts stories all day!

Mothering_It acts like she's a struggling mum of 4 who can't catch a break. Her dad lives with her and must help (or she must have a nanny) as she's always at the gym during the day or getting lashes done without the kids but she always says she has no help as her husband is at work. Often she posts stories still lying in bed at 8am,whos taking the older 2 to school then?
Oh yeah, and all her natural make up routines she done. She gets her lashes done like every three weeks and has lip fillers...not my idea of natural

The whole Surrey Blogger Collective. Mainly the founder SarahParkerPics

Last edited:
Lesser known but have known her a extremely long time moshwag... takes money/gifts then turns on you if you don’t agree with her amongst other things
I noticed she had an amazon wishlist linked to her insta. Now I know why! She's all over the place. I feel for her kids, they don't seem to get outside much.