Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jack Towers definitely one of the most dishonest
he’s conned a lot of people into giving him money
via Go Fund Me pretends he’s had his Op at a well
known Harley St clinic in London
But you can absolutely tell he’s been butchered abroad
on the cheap.
Oh and Harry 8stone Prick Pickard who’s lost the same 2
stone he keeps putting back on after binge eating and added
it all together to make 8st

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Elgato

PTWM- dodgy money/ad dealings and the fact she displays a lot of the abusive traits I grew up with

Mrs Hinch- the house of grey and again ad/gifted dodginess

FOD - a truly grim human

Lesser known but have known her a extremely long time moshwag... takes money/gifts then turns on you if you don’t agree with her amongst other things

Reactions: 6

Sandra_1984

Oh so many. So so many!

Hinch. Foperholic. Hunters and heels.

An account that isn't big but prides herself on her vegan and ethical lifestyle regularly goes to my local Toby's carvery for a good ole carvery! Since seeing her there I realised so many must live completely different lives than they do on SM!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you know any? I know there are plenty! I know of one that has 5 children but has never, ever mentioned that her first child is with a different father. Nothing wrong with that but really annoys me as she is someone who supposedly prides themselves on being honest about motherhood.

Reactions: 5
Jack Towers definitely one of the most dishonest
he’s conned a lot of people into giving him money
via Go Fund Me pretends he’s had his Op at a well
known Harley St clinic in London
But you can absolutely tell he’s been butchered abroad
on the cheap.
Oh and Harry 8stone Prick Pickard who’s lost the same 2
stone he keeps putting back on after binge eating and added
it all together to make 8st
And Jack said he would donate the rest of the money left over from surgery to charity. Didn't see that happening and oh shock, if you ask he says that he is having a second surgery and then will decide after

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Ozilla

So many to choose from but I think Polly is right, Hinch takes the gold. Becky is silver.

OliviaPope

It would be a shorter list just naming the honest ones! They are few and far between.

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Surely thats illegal?
It is but if you go on the ptwm thread I'm sure someone posted the cleverly worded post she put on the paypal account. The person who wrote this article emailed and messaged both rachaele and josh a while ago and neither of them have answered. Surely if it was all above board she would say so. I'd be fuming if someone said things like that about me if I was doing nothing wrong...

• Wow

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Mothering_It acts like she's a struggling mum of 4 who can't catch a break. Her dad lives with her and must help (or she must have a nanny) as she's always at the gym during the day or getting lashes done without the kids but she always says she has no help as her husband is at work. Often she posts stories still lying in bed at 8am,whos taking the older 2 to school then?

Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch. 🏆
Fails to tell people 'Mrs Hinch Limited' is a registered business. She is literally a walking talking money making business woman. She ain't in it with her hinchers she's got them thinking they're her friends so she can do more ads, swipe ups and earn a fortune from it all. Half of the cheap crap she's advertising using is for instagrams eyes only and then it won't get used again. The papers aren't lying. She's a money making fake. Her and her husband are literally a brand now. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3