Dishonest instagrammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Towers definitely one of the most dishonest
he’s conned a lot of people into giving him money
via Go Fund Me pretends he’s had his Op at a well
known Harley St clinic in London
But you can absolutely tell he’s been butchered abroad
on the cheap.
Oh and Harry 8stone Prick Pickard who’s lost the same 2
stone he keeps putting back on after binge eating and added
it all together to make 8st

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jack Towers definitely one of the most dishonest
he’s conned a lot of people into giving him money
via Go Fund Me pretends he’s had his Op at a well
known Harley St clinic in London
But you can absolutely tell he’s been butchered abroad
on the cheap.
Oh and Harry 8stone Prick Pickard who’s lost the same 2
stone he keeps putting back on after binge eating and added
it all together to make 8st
And Jack said he would donate the rest of the money left over from surgery to charity. Didn't see that happening and oh shock, if you ask he says that he is having a second surgery and then will decide after

• Angry
Reactions: 4
PTWM- dodgy money/ad dealings and the fact she displays a lot of the abusive traits I grew up with

Mrs Hinch- the house of grey and again ad/gifted dodginess

FOD - a truly grim human

Lesser known but have known her a extremely long time moshwag... takes money/gifts then turns on you if you don’t agree with her amongst other things

Reactions: 6
PTWM never realised until I read the article about her now I see straight through her instastories which is sad because I like her.

Reactions: 1
Mrs Hinch. 🏆
Fails to tell people 'Mrs Hinch Limited' is a registered business. She is literally a walking talking money making business woman. She ain't in it with her hinchers she's got them thinking they're her friends so she can do more ads, swipe ups and earn a fortune from it all. Half of the cheap crap she's advertising using is for instagrams eyes only and then it won't get used again. The papers aren't lying. She's a money making fake. Her and her husband are literally a brand now. :rolleyes:
Oh really, has she had her business all along then?!

Where he’s Jack Towers disappeared to????
There's a thread on Jack the fraudster in the Instagram section! He's deleted his main Instagram but is popping up on other people's!

Reactions: 1
Oh really, has she had her business all along then?!

There's a thread on Jack the fraudster in the Instagram section! He's deleted his main Instagram but is popping up on other people's!
Thanks! I stumbled across it later on - last I’d seen of him he seemed in a bad place and momentarily worried/felt sorry for him 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🙄🙄🙄

Mrs Hinch. 🏆
Fails to tell people 'Mrs Hinch Limited' is a registered business. She is literally a walking talking money making business woman. She ain't in it with her hinchers she's got them thinking they're her friends so she can do more ads, swipe ups and earn a fortune from it all. Half of the cheap crap she's advertising using is for instagrams eyes only and then it won't get used again. The papers aren't lying. She's a money making fake. Her and her husband are literally a brand now. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh so many. So so many!

Hinch. Foperholic. Hunters and heels.

An account that isn't big but prides herself on her vegan and ethical lifestyle regularly goes to my local Toby's carvery for a good ole carvery! Since seeing her there I realised so many must live completely different lives than they do on SM!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks! I stumbled across it later on - last I’d seen of him he seemed in a bad place and momentarily worried/felt sorry for him 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🙄🙄🙄
Fear not he has been featured alive & well
laughing and joking and
smiling like the Cheshire Cat whilst stuffing his face
on his mate Nigel’s insta stories