Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Perfumes: Gio, Lou Lou Blue, White Linen Breeze, Dolce and Gabbana, Ferre, Hugo Boss Red

Terry's pyramid

Too many makeup products to list! I hate it when premium brands discontinue foundations and lip colour especially!!!

Reactions: 3

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
TOPSHOP! Great doc on bbc about the rise and fall. Fuck you Philip Green!
(I know its on asos but its shite and I miss the Oxford Circus store.)

Reactions: 3
Lilt light - it was so yummy to drink and didn't have sugar. It wasn't super common in shops in Ireland when it was available which is a shame. Just such a nice drink.

Mac Japanese Maple lipstick - Best nude shade ever! I wore it on my wedding day.
Try Aldi tropical blast, pretty similar to lilt and no sugar

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I think I need a trip “back in time” to the local Newsagents 😂
If you're going back to the 70s, buy me some Cola Spangles, Revels and some Treets - either Chocolate, Toffee or Peanut would be fine for those last! You can keep the change from my 1970s one pound note. Oh, and throw in a couple of Lyons Maid iced lollies while you're about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Keikochan

VIP Member
Lilt light - it was so yummy to drink and didn't have sugar. It wasn't super common in shops in Ireland when it was available which is a shame. Just such a nice drink.

Mac Japanese Maple lipstick - Best nude shade ever! I wore it on my wedding day.

• Wow

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
OMG I would devour a whole pack of the hazelnut ones each time. When I was in America i found a decent sub by Pepperidge Farm, they do really nice stuff we so need to get them over here.
I was just about just about to say the same thing about Pepperidge Farm!! They used to sell them in tesco but haven't seen them in ages sadly.

Nutty boasters in the red packet, I can nearly taste them 🤤

Timz

VIP Member
I used to have the Boot’s Natural Collection Air body spray (pump based) it was unisex and cool like CKOne! 😶🌫

Edited to add: Also back in the mid 90’s, and the Boots NC tangerine lip balm was just gawjus!🍊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1