Dina Louann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s decorating the house for Easter, totally OTT again, tasteless and chavvy to the extreme.
I couldn’t live amongst all that and the kids definitely don’t need it.

She’s decorating the house for Easter, totally OTT again, tasteless and chavvy to the extreme.
I couldn’t live amongst all that and the kids definitely don’t need it.
i wonder if she decorated like she does before insta and if it dissapeared would she continue to do so

Reactions: 1
Does make you think doesn’t it?
Did this lot live the same lives when they had no social media platform to show it off to?
I reckon most didnt,theyre all just feeling pressure to live up to each others crazy standards which they have only imposed upon themselves.The hauls,the 'baskets' ,the themes for every occasion.The perfect home etc!

I don’t intensely watch her but I’ve come across her and thought wtf many times but her house only seems quite small how does she fit all this over the top crappy displays and however many kids in? I feel clostraphobic watching

I don’t intensely watch her but I’ve come across her and thought wtf many times but her house only seems quite small how does she fit all this over the top crappy displays and however many kids in? I feel clostraphobic watching
i think she might rent a unit for her decorations ,although ive seen her going in and out of her loft as well
---
this isnt specifically aimed at at dina but just large families in general.I have nothing against big families but ive realised alot of the parents will say 'they'll always have each other ' or ' who needs friends when you have siblings' etc
While in an ideal world that might be true ,in my experience most adults with even a few or more siblings have some sort of issue or arent particularly close with some or all of their siblings .Its not a guaranteed friend for life and big families often come with lots of issues,especially when parents get older ,die etc.
My parents are both only children and I remember its only as I started to get older I realised its quite common for families to have rifts or just never/barely see each other

i think she might rent a unit for her decorations ,although ive seen her going in and out of her loft as well
---
this isnt specifically aimed at at dina but just large families in general.I have nothing against big families but ive realised alot of the parents will say 'they'll always have each other ' or ' who needs friends when you have siblings' etc
While in an ideal world that might be true ,in my experience most adults with even a few or more siblings have some sort of issue or arent particularly close with some or all of their siblings .Its not a guaranteed friend for life and big families often come with lots of issues,especially when parents get older ,die etc.
My parents are both only children and I remember its only as I started to get older I realised its quite common for families to have rifts or just never/barely see each other
I don’t follow her that intensely to notice she had a unit I thought everything was at home and her house looked small considering
I kind of agree, I’m from a family of 4 kids. Neither of us speak to the brother. I also have 4 kids and so far all is ok but they r still young. I’m lucky I don’t need to work so can be home with them but even still I struggle to give them all their own time, keep up with activities, friends all the rest of it so I know I wouldn’t add any more kids even tho I love it. I find it strange when people do have so many but also run a TikTok like that her time must be constantly spent elsewhere and not actually engaging with them kids or doing things with them
I’ve only ever made a few random TikTok’s and duck me it wasn’t easy , took so long and I’d spent an activity trying my best to get videos and photos so very rarely make them.

Reactions: 2
what an idiot she is making a video saying shes weaning her latest and has weaned all her babies at 4 months and its absolutley fine .Its one thing to make that own decision for your baby without drs advice which i think its wrong anyway but to then tell other people to do it when you have a following is stupid! Some people might actually take her word for it instead of making an informed decision themselves.The guidelines are there for a reason and unless advised too by a professional i dont know why peoole do it !
oh yeah ....'helps them sleep better' is always the answer.I wouldnt give one of those heinz jars to my dog never mind my 4 month old anyway

what an idiot she is making a video saying shes weaning her latest and has weaned all her babies at 4 months and its absolutley fine .Its one thing to make that own decision for your baby without drs advice which i think its wrong anyway but to then tell other people to do it when you have a following is stupid! Some people might actually take her word for it instead of making an informed decision themselves.The guidelines are there for a reason and unless advised too by a professional i dont know why peoole do it !
oh yeah ....'helps them sleep better' is always the answer.I wouldnt give one of those heinz jars to my dog never mind my 4 month old anyway
Ditto, those jars are the last thing I’d give to a baby.
Especially one that isn’t even old enough to be needing them.
How long before that baby’s having all the junk her other kids seem to eat?

Ditto, those jars are the last thing I’d give to a baby.
Especially one that isn’t even old enough to be needing them.
How long before that baby’s having all the junk her other kids seem to eat?
She needs to up her milk if shes not satisfied,not feed her those disgusting jars at 4 months .You'd think she would know this having had ten kids

Don’t babies have to be able to sit up first before they start weaning? Be able to hold their heads up?

Reactions: 3
The thing is it’s actually more difficult when your feeding them food rather than a bottle
If anything I’d wana keep baby on bottles until they really need to start on the food cos that’s when it gets hard with the mess etc
It’s very rare a doctor would suggest early weaning I don’t get why these people do it
Their gut isn’t ready until at least 6months

She always comes across like she favours the baby the most less pictures videos of the others to these days I get the older ones probably say no to being filmed doing stuff but just comes across like she favouring the baby over the others 🙈

Reactions: 3
She always comes across like she favours the baby the most less pictures videos of the others to these days I get the older ones probably say no to being filmed doing stuff but just comes across like she favouring the baby over the others 🙈
She just seems to want an insta worthy baby, all nice pics & cute clothes including those horrendous bows 🤢
She doesn’t seem to be wanting to spend much time holding her or settling her, hence her remarks about why early weaning is a ‘good idea’ as they sleep better and need to be held less!!!

The thing is it’s actually more difficult when your feeding them food rather than a bottle
If anything I’d wana keep baby on bottles until they really need to start on the food cos that’s when it gets hard with the mess etc
It’s very rare a doctor would suggest early weaning I don’t get why these people do it
Their gut isn’t ready until at least 6months
Yeah I agree,I loved it with my first ,was really excited to make food for them and buying all the bits you need for weaning,reading up about it etc
Once youre a few kids in its just another job you have to do along with bottles,nappies etc.She obviously doesnt care about why we're told to wait til 6 months.Anything as long as she can get her to sleep longer

She just seems to want an insta worthy baby, all nice pics & cute clothes including those horrendous bows 🤢
She doesn’t seem to be wanting to spend much time holding her or settling her, hence her remarks about why early weaning is a ‘good idea’ as they sleep better and need to be held less!!!
omg this is my thought exactly! It’s probably why she keeps having so many children!

Also it’s wild the amount of junk food she feeds those poor kids.

omg this is my thought exactly! It’s probably why she keeps having so many children!

Also it’s wild the amount of junk food she feeds those poor kids.
Those kids will all end up with health issues if she doesn’t reign it in.
Did you see the suitcases of junk food she took with them to Lapland?

Those kids will all end up with health issues if she doesn’t reign it in.
Did you see the suitcases of junk food she took with them to Lapland?
😂😂😂😂 “I do not feed my kids junk food!”, also you just reminded me of the raw bacon she carted across to Lapland because she was too lazy to go to the shops there.

Attachments

• Haha
😂😂😂😂 “I do not feed my kids junk food!”, also you just reminded me of the raw bacon she carted across to Lapland because she was too lazy to go to the shops there.
I would 💯 say that’s definitely suitcases full of absolutely shite beige food and junk 🤣