Dina Louann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find a thread on here but she needs one ,I dont know where to start with her honestly

Reactions: 1
I wonder what her fella does ? they seem absolutley minted considering the amount of kids they have .She buys so much shite .
Ex footballer, though not top level.
Those kids have looked terribly sunburned on this holiday ☹

Omg I’ve been wanting a thread for this woman forever!!!!
Can anyone believe she’s going to Lapland and taking her hospital bag and a car seat for the baby with her on the chance she goes into labour on the plane?!
and she’s packing suitcases worth of food for her kids, she’s just packed a whole bag of Pringles and walkers crisps 😂😂😂🙈

Reactions: 2
Omg I’ve been wanting a thread for this woman forever!!!!
Can anyone believe she’s going to Lapland and taking her hospital bag and a car seat for the baby with her on the chance she goes into labour on the plane?!
and she’s packing suitcases worth of food for her kids, she’s just packed a whole bag of Pringles and walkers crisps 😂😂😂🙈
She’s unhinged, did I see pizzas in that suitcase of food too?!!!
She’ll surely become an embarrassment to her kids.

463F7C61-C45B-43A7-BACC-F6FB6ABECF31.png

Omg the amount of presents. See when I see families with this many presents am I the only one who just assumes it must be all cheap tat? 😂

Definitely begin with L like all the others.
I really don’t understand the obsession with alliteration, it so seriously limits one’s name choices!
yeah i always said i dont get it or want ot with my kids.My uncle had 6 kids all 'S' names ,I couldnt be bothered coming up with them 😂

To have that many kids and the lifestyle money is insane are they funded by rich parents or both have amazing jobs?

To have that many kids and the lifestyle money is insane are they funded by rich parents or both have amazing jobs?
He’s an ex footballer, but only lower league, so not the big money, no idea what he goes now.
She’s said in the past that her own mother was never there for her growing up and she left home at a young but legal age and moved in and had kids with him.

He’s an ex footballer, but only lower league, so not the big money, no idea what he goes now.
She’s said in the past that her own mother was never there for her growing up and she left home at a young but legal age and moved in and had kids with him.
thats really sad about her mum.Prob some trauma there that explains how she is ,everything very ott

Well her new baby girl is beautiful.
I suppose we knew how ott she’d be with the baby girl clothes and ridiculous bows though.
She certainly seems to bounce back from having them though, quite amazing really.

Well her new baby girl is beautiful.
I suppose we knew how ott she’d be with the baby girl clothes and ridiculous bows though.
She certainly seems to bounce back from having them though, quite amazing really.
I would like to know where she gets her energy and motivation from.She certainly makes it look easy