Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
I cant find a thread on here but she needs one ,I dont know where to start with her honestly

Reactions: 1

tish1996

To have that many kids and the lifestyle money is insane are they funded by rich parents or both have amazing jobs?

Oscar1991

She just seems to want an insta worthy baby, all nice pics & cute clothes including those horrendous bows 🤢
She doesn’t seem to be wanting to spend much time holding her or settling her, hence her remarks about why early weaning is a ‘good idea’ as they sleep better and need to be held less!!!
omg this is my thought exactly! It’s probably why she keeps having so many children!

Also it’s wild the amount of junk food she feeds those poor kids.

chattycatty

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 “I do not feed my kids junk food!”, also you just reminded me of the raw bacon she carted across to Lapland because she was too lazy to go to the shops there.
I would 💯 say that’s definitely suitcases full of absolutely shite beige food and junk 🤣

Shinealight

VIP Member
omg this is my thought exactly! It’s probably why she keeps having so many children!

Also it’s wild the amount of junk food she feeds those poor kids.
Those kids will all end up with health issues if she doesn’t reign it in.
Did you see the suitcases of junk food she took with them to Lapland?

Shinealight

VIP Member
I would 💯 say that’s definitely suitcases full of absolutely shite beige food and junk 🤣
She seems rattled about what’s been said!
Why point it out and alert people to it?
Most of her followers probably wouldn’t even have known of what’s said on here!
But they probably will now 😩

Loveitme

VIP Member
I don’t intensely watch her but I’ve come across her and thought wtf many times but her house only seems quite small how does she fit all this over the top shitty displays and however many kids in? I feel clostraphobic watching
i think she might rent a unit for her decorations ,although ive seen her going in and out of her loft as well
---
this isnt specifically aimed at at dina but just large families in general.I have nothing against big families but ive realised alot of the parents will say 'they'll always have each other ' or ' who needs friends when you have siblings' etc
While in an ideal world that might be true ,in my experience most adults with even a few or more siblings have some sort of issue or arent particularly close with some or all of their siblings .Its not a guaranteed friend for life and big families often come with lots of issues,especially when parents get older ,die etc.
My parents are both only children and I remember its only as I started to get older I realised its quite common for families to have rifts or just never/barely see each other

Oscar1991

463F7C61-C45B-43A7-BACC-F6FB6ABECF31.png

Omg the amount of presents. See when I see families with this many presents am I the only one who just assumes it must be all cheap tat? 😂

Shinealight

VIP Member
Well her new baby girl is beautiful.
I suppose we knew how ott she’d be with the baby girl clothes and ridiculous bows though.
She certainly seems to bounce back from having them though, quite amazing really.

Loveitme

VIP Member
Well her new baby girl is beautiful.
I suppose we knew how ott she’d be with the baby girl clothes and ridiculous bows though.
She certainly seems to bounce back from having them though, quite amazing really.
I would like to know where she gets her energy and motivation from.She certainly makes it look easy

Loveitme

VIP Member
Does make you think doesn’t it?
Did this lot live the same lives when they had no social media platform to show it off to?
I reckon most didnt,theyre all just feeling pressure to live up to each others crazy standards which they have only imposed upon themselves.The hauls,the 'baskets' ,the themes for every occasion.The perfect home etc!

Shinealight

VIP Member
To have that many kids and the lifestyle money is insane are they funded by rich parents or both have amazing jobs?
He’s an ex footballer, but only lower league, so not the big money, no idea what he goes now.
She’s said in the past that her own mother was never there for her growing up and she left home at a young but legal age and moved in and had kids with him.

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s decorating the house for Easter, totally OTT again, tasteless and chavvy to the extreme.
I couldn’t live amongst all that and the kids definitely don’t need it.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Omg I’ve been wanting a thread for this woman forever!!!!
Can anyone believe she’s going to Lapland and taking her hospital bag and a car seat for the baby with her on the chance she goes into labour on the plane?!
and she’s packing suitcases worth of food for her kids, she’s just packed a whole bag of Pringles and walkers crisps 😂😂😂🙈
She’s unhinged, did I see pizzas in that suitcase of food too?!!!
She’ll surely become an embarrassment to her kids.