Digital Spy Forums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I had nothing else to do this morning, I had a look at Bangla's profile and there are 430 'discussions'. Even if you take of the 100+ posts he's created that's still a lot of interaction with the mods and there's only so many times you can contact them about thread merges and the like.

He's killed the LBC thread and his interactions on the TalkRadio thread are only there to cause trouble. The gang are out to get Martin and Crawley Cutie that's for sure. Their interactions with them are so rude and pathetic.

Bangla is quite a sad individual really, it's obviously how he gets his kicks these days. Oh, and don't get me started on the bursts of Italian he insists on using :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And if anyone is isn any doubt, I would say all of this to Bangla's face on DS but obviously that would lead to a permanent ban ;)
Yeah. Spot on.
Would imagine he'll move into the TalkRadio thread eventually, when there's nobody left to bait & get banned in the lbc one, taking head girl Venetian along with him :rolleyes:
He spends his days abusing folk on twitter too.
Ferrari, Castle, Nawaz, Farage, Dale, Allen are all living rent-free inside his head :love:

Reactions: 2
He's killed the LBC thread and his interactions on the TalkRadio thread are only there to cause trouble. The gang are out to get Martin and Crawley Cutie that's for sure. Their interactions with them are so rude and pathetic.
Haven't seen Bangla on the TalkRadio thread for a while.

AH, I know that username, welcome, sadly I can't tell you who I am but I promise you will not be going back to DS that's for sure.
Thank you. :)

I agree with comments about SierraMist. I ignore most of his posts because he gets on my wick. He's such a patronising little know-all.

Reactions: 1
Thank you. :)

I agree with comments about SierraMist. I ignore most of his posts because he gets on my wick. He's such a patronising little know-all.
🤣 Hi Tardis, I think I've seen you do battle with him on the covid discussion? So many sanctimonious posts from him honestly its cringeworthy.

Hello everyone. Another DS refugee here. I also sometimes post on Dogs. I will occasionally vent my spleen here!

Reactions: 3
And another. Read the whole thread this morning. DS has changed so much since 2004 when I joined.

I always thought of myself as a leftie, but DS members insist I'm not just right wing but far-right.

What happens if someone else starts the thread first? Does it just get ignored? 🤔
Just reading through the old threads to catch up with the gossip, and the answer to this is that it makes sense for the same person to start the thread so that there aren't others, as that causes a bit of confusion. But it does happen on several threads, you then have to choose which one you're going to follow! Sometimes the regular starter forgets, so someone else will step in before the episode airs.

I honestly think one day someone will turn up here saying they were banned from DS because they went on a thread and said 'Good Morning' and some one on the thread was having a bad morning so they were baiting. Banned for life 🤪
I read on another forum where they were discussing stupid bannings on ds, really made me chuckle because nowadays it is so appropriate.

DS forum member: Opens mouth to take a breath
Mods: You're banned!
😲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh remember when DS was - Broadcasting - TV Licence threads
UK TV Shows - Shows people actually watched and commented on live like Broadchurch.
General Discussion - How quickly can you count to 3 without saying err or pausing.
Politics - Labour will win next election easily Tories are finished in the UK no young people become Tories these days they are dying out.
Now it's
Broadcasting - These are the horse race commentators today 😴
UK TV Shows - I hate this morning but I watch it everday....
General Discussion -Should I buy a cheap kettle or a more expensive one.
Politics - We Can still stop Brexit.

Tiacat is sat looking at two doves having sex in the garden. 🤔

Only on DS would someone start a thread about that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Unfortunately they are representative of a very vocal minority on the fringe of the left these days, who want to control language, and shut down debate. I'm like you I'm left, just not "progressive " left
Try saying something in favour of the conservatives and you're automatically labelled as Tory scum, gammon loving etc etc

There's a whole world of 'in-between' out there that seems to have bypassed a lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahh remember when DS was - Broadcasting - TV Licence threads
UK TV Shows - Shows people actually watched and commented on live like Broadchurch.
General Discussion - How quickly can you count to 3 without saying err or pausing.
Politics - Labour will win next election easily Tories are finished in the UK no young people become Tories these days they are dying out.
Now it's
Broadcasting - These are the horse race commentators today 😴
UK TV Shows - I hate this morning but I watch it everday....
General Discussion -Should I buy a cheap kettle or a more expensive one.
Politics - We Can still stop Brexit.

Tiacat is sat looking at two doves having sex in the garden. 🤔

Only on DS would someone start a thread about that.
LOL!
It is my regular past time in the Summer - it's not the actual shagging, which is a split second, but the courtship, the nudging, beak rubbing and chasing up and down the fence that makes me smile. Humans could learn something here. ;)💓

• Haha
And another. Read the whole thread this morning. DS has changed so much since 2004 when I joined.

I always thought of myself as a leftie, but DS members insist I'm not just right wing but far-right.
😁 I know that feeling. I have a range of views that run pretty much from centre left to centre right. However it would seem that the DS membership regard me as a dangerous Nazi.

And I only wanted to chat about football and sci-fi shows!

The last time I posted I committed the cardinal sin. I contradicted patdfb on a Trans thread. There lies nothing but pain.

Try saying something in favour of the conservatives and you're automatically labelled as Tory scum, gammon loving etc etc

There's a whole world of 'in-between' out there that seems to have bypassed a lot of them.
The politics forum is so hysterically hyperbolic that it makes me dizzy🤣

• Haha
I've found that even though it has always been a bit intense, you used to at least be able to get balanced point of view.

Also the forum itself feels a lot more enclosed now (probably because of the mods love of banning). I used to go weeks without bumping into the same posters however now I'm seeing the same ones every other thread. I miss the anonymity of the old days. Now there seems to be 'forum rivals' and people will pick up on old posts you've made. But to be fair I do think the antagonists make a point of getting themselves in all corners of the forum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.