Digital Spy Forums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon there will be no one posting in that thread. Only about half a dozen different names post now it seems to me.
For sure, they've gradually killed what was once a good mix of all sorts of posters, of various political persuasions.
Bangla never used to post in the lbc thread, him & head girl Venetian were usually found in the TalkSport thread, guess there wasn't enough 'sport' to hunt in there though :unsure:

Is James2001 a moderator? If you go into his profile to see discussions, it says You do not have access to the page.
Not on your life he has too much to do moaning on twitter and DS, he will have privated his page as he was getting abuse left, right and centre when his twitter site name was discovered. If he was a mod do you think there would be anybody left apart from him to post.

Reactions: 1
A couple of posters having a dig at the mods in covid thread saying "unless you come from the politics forum where you can post what you like."
A clear dig at CRM who is now Mr Teflon it appears add him to the list of "will never get banned".

Hi another ex-member of DS thrown off many years ago then tried the return a few times which was successful for a while but I made the mistake of venturing into politics once too often and of course fell foul of the militant posters with the alert scheme.

The LBC thread has been ruined by Banglaturd a man who spends his whole life listening to presenters he can't stand on a station he can't stand just to be offended and be able to post it on a forum.

The Coronavirus thread just keep giving, you have Occy from whatever planet he appeared from winding everyone up, SierraMist the know-it-all who disappears for days when his stats are proven to be wrong, now CRM is in their trying to make it political by trying to start a row then runs to the mods claiming he is being picked on.

I must admit I have not viewed politics for a while so not sure if it has calmed down in recent months since Brexit and Starmer.

Not seen James2001 for a while has he invaded another thread, he actually had calmed down a lot when he posted in the Covid thread but then did a strop and walked out.
Occy is another fear mongering weasel. He's still over there posting his daily dose of paranoia. As for Seirra Mist you're right he's like a teacher in a classroom. I have seen a few posters question him though. It's funny because he gets really defensive, and replies with a bleeping essay back🤣🤣

I noticed a message from the mods, 2 days ago, where they reminded posters not to say anything,even slightly, in favour of breaking lockdown rules in the forum. Some posters were arguing about if people should be meeting outside, and were shocked , others thinking it's not high risk.

Occy is another fear mongering weasel. He's still over there posting his daily dose of paranoia. As for Seirra Mist you're right he's like a teacher in a classroom. I have seen a few posters question him though. It's funny because he gets really defensive, and replies with a bleeping essay back🤣🤣
SierraMist has posted that cases would never go below 30,000, then 20,000 then decided to say 50/50 it will go below 9,000 in four weeks time, then last week was saying "Zoe says cases are rising". Wrong every time. Also the laughable thing about SierraMist is the Zoe App only is right when it agrees with Sierra so if you read his posts one day it will be "Zoe app says this it agrees with me cases are plateauing and maybe rising" next day "well I haven't agreed with the Zoe app for a while". Sierra must be livid cases are going down as it means he can no longer post endless charts and graphs and no-it-all posts about how bad things are.

Oh dear the Tom Moore threads has descended into insult about him and his family and people complaining their tv entertainment was ruined y his funeral.

Last edited:
Hi all, I heard this place mentioned over on the dogs forum and thought I'd check it out. You might recognise my username from DS. Looking forward to joining in with the community.

Reactions: 3
SierraMist has posted that cases would never go below 30,000, then 20,000 then decided to say 50/50 it will go below 9,000 in four weeks time, then last week was saying "Zoe says cases are rising". Wrong every time. Also the laughable thing about SierraMist is the Zoe App only is right when it agrees with Sierra so if you read his posts one day it will be "Zoe app says this it agrees with me cases are plateauing and maybe rising" next day "well I haven't agreed with the Zoe app for a while". Sierra must be livid cases are going down as it means he can no longer post endless charts and graphs and no-it-all posts about how bad things are.

Oh dear the Tom Moore threads has descended into insult about him and his family and people complaining their tv entertainment was ruined y his funeral.

You are right, how sad does he have to be to use a pandemic to boost his ego?

Since you mentioned that part of the forum, anyone on here remember Andy_Smith1? Never gave a single opinion of his own but always came to a thread to berate anyone and basically end any conversation where people gave opinions he didn't like. Thankfully finally got the boot in Dec 2019. Also followed me to Twitter but blocked him and he was eventually suspended.

A fair few others on the Strictly forum who I'd rather not interact with in future.
God, Andy was a major irritant! I was also a Strictly sub-forum person on DS but he made it pretty unbearable at the start when I joined DS. Anything I said was wrong and he would latch onto it and make me feel bad for not having the same opinion as him.

I was delighted when he got banned but sadly others seem to have stepped into his shoes. I kind of gave up posting through the last series as the same few users couldn't accept that people didn't like the same celebs as them. The biggest irritant of late is LaughingSock who berated me and kept making less than subtle digs about me in other threads because I held a different opinion on them to the judges.

Awful, awful person. Anytime their view is challenged, they lash out at you. They're a laughing stock more like! :p

If there isn't some intervention and bannings in the Tom Moore thread I will be shocked. Nastiness aplenty in there right now.

A couple of posters having a dig at the mods in covid thread saying "unless you come from the politics forum where you can post what you like."
A clear dig at CRM who is now Mr Teflon it appears add him to the list of "will never get banned".

Oh dear. They'll be banned before they know it.

Hi all, I heard this place mentioned over on the dogs forum and thought I'd check it out. You might recognise my username from DS. Looking forward to joining in with the community.
AH, I know that username, welcome, sadly I can't tell you who I am but I promise you will not be going back to DS that's for sure.

Reactions: 2
How about 'The all-new Digital Spy Discussion Forum' ?!

(not sure how you vote other than respond to this post).

sadly I can't tell you who I am
Why can't you?

Tony suddenly stopped posting, quite strange really, they now have their sights on the likes of Martin & CC imo.
Bangla is a nasty piece of work :oops:
As I had nothing else to do this morning, I had a look at Bangla's profile and there are 430 'discussions'. Even if you take of the 100+ posts he's created that's still a lot of interaction with the mods and there's only so many times you can contact them about thread merges and the like.

He's killed the LBC thread and his interactions on the TalkRadio thread are only there to cause trouble. The gang are out to get Martin and Crawley Cutie that's for sure. Their interactions with them are so rude and pathetic.

Bangla is quite a sad individual really, it's obviously how he gets his kicks these days. Oh, and don't get me started on the bursts of Italian he insists on using :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And if anyone is isn any doubt, I would say all of this to Bangla's face on DS but obviously that would lead to a permanent ban ;)

Reactions: 5
Is James2001 a moderator? If you go into his profile to see discussions, it says You do not have access to the page.
That’s something to do with the layout and an incorrect error message I think. If you keep clicking “view more” (or similar) it should bring them up eventually. It happens to a lot of people’s profiles, I don’t think it is any proof of being a mod though. (To be honest I don’t think James would be able to keep it a secret if he was).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.