Diddy or P Diddy Puffy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, I went to tiktok to see if there are any gossips there and ended up in the rabbit hole of various clips about Justin Bieber. now when you watch them they make you shiver and wonder what really was going on. I am really disturbed now. I always hated the concept of kids being thrown into adult world for a career.

Things got silent so it's either because investigation is going on (my guess, things can take time and serious allegations demand diligent investigation so there is no mistake in the outcome, no.matter what it is). or the case has been silenced.
We'll see.
Yeah, I never followed him at the time as too old but all of those adults should be ashamed of themselves. If that is how they treated him in public duck knows what happened privately. I liked in a couple of clips that I saw that he called out and said it was making him uncomfortable and not appropriate which must have taken so much confidence

Reactions: 9
Him and usher definitely did something to JB, I’ve always believed that. He was an easy target because his parents basically sold him to them.

50’s instagram at the moment is golden.

50, Kat Williams and Cassie definitely have their popcorn out right now. Karma is a beautiful thing.

Reactions: 20
Looking through 50’s instagram and dragging the mother of his son is disgusting.

This meme he posted about Diddy sent me though

IMG_7264.jpeg

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember about 20 yrs ago when 50 dropped 'the bomb' Diss track on p diddy. In it he says diddy knows who killed biggy. Youtube it he proper goes in on him.

Reactions: 6
Everyone in the industry knew all about Diddy🤢. Idk if he will go down or not because there's allegedly sooo many 'important' people involved and he would be v likely to take them all down with him. I bet he's not even half worried about it all...he'll be concerned about his money.

Reactions: 11
Everyone in the industry knew all about Diddy🤢. Idk if he will go down or not because there's allegedly sooo many 'important' people involved and he would be v likely to take them all down with him. I bet he's not even half worried about it all...he'll be concerned about his money.
That's probably what people said about Harvey Weinstein, Epstein, G Maxwell, R Kelly, etc etc

The only people that are too linked to ever go down are figures like Trump, Prince Andrew, etc.

Reactions: 1
He just dancin through it
This screams
“I’m going to let them think I’m not bothered because I’m rich as duck

It’s out there now in the public domain so even if he gets off with it people still know he’s a closeted sexual predator who likes to beat women up

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the TikTok video of what looks like. A underage JB giving head to some fella while being watched !! Vile predators

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen the TikTok video of what looks like. A underage JB giving head to some fella while being watched !! Vile predators
If you even think that’s real for a minute I hope you reported it? Because you’ve basically watched images of child sexual abuse.

Reactions: 17
1) that video wouldn't last 2 mins on tiktok if it was an underage JB

2). The chances of that surfacing right now are extremely slim

Reactions: 6
You should get prosecuted for making fake videos of that kind of thing…it’s absolutely sick. Prosecuting these idiots for sharing child exploitation (AI or not) would soon put a stop to the TikTok fake video craze.

Reactions: 15
it looked real!
I hope duddy and his gang of sex fiends are all dealt with

bunch of whoring predators

Reactions: 5