Diddy or P Diddy Puffy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad this evil man is finally getting outed.
The rumours of his trafficking and abuse have been known for years.
Shame Kim Porter was silenced, just before she was going to write a book…doubt Usher and Bieber will speak out though. Cassie is very brave.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So glad this evil man is finally getting outed.
The rumours of his trafficking and abuse have been known for years.
Shame Kim Porter was silenced, just before she was going to write a book…doubt Usher and Bieber will speak out though. Cassie is very brave.
so proud of Cassie for coming forward.

These stories of puff have been around for years and for some reason never made it to mainstream media so he has gotten away with it for so long!

first R kelly, then Diddy, hopefully Jay z soon as well.

Reactions: 31
After watching what happened to Amber Heard, any woman in the public eye who comes forward to say they were abused by their partner is so brave.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
so proud of Cassie for coming forward.

These stories of puff have been around for years and for some reason never made it to mainstream media so he has gotten away with it for so long!

first R kelly, then Diddy, hopefully Jay z soon as well.
Jay Z 😱😱😱 whaaaaat?!

Reactions: 14
Jay Z and Damon Dash supposedly ‘shared’ Aaliyah as a girlfriend, which is the grossest thing ever. Who knows, I guess it’s argued that Aaliyah consented, but she was clearly vulnerable as she had only just gotten away from R Kelly.
No one would dare speak out against Jay Z though I don’t think.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Jay Z and Damon Dash supposedly ‘shared’ Aaliyah as a girlfriend, which is the grossest thing ever. Who knows, I guess it’s argued that Aaliyah consented, but she was clearly vulnerable as she had only just gotten away from R Kelly.
What I wouldn’t pay to get Solange drunk to spill the tea…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So amazing they Cassie is finally speaking out. Throughout their entire relationship the ‘rumours’ about puff and what he put her (and others through) just plain evil. There’s nothing nice out there about him I truly believe that he is an evil man. The kind of stuff he’s put people through is sickening and I hope he gets what he deserves. I also hope it comes out about everything especially what exactly happened to Kim.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Any more stories in jay z?
---
So amazing they Cassie is finally speaking out. Throughout their entire relationship the ‘rumours’ about puff and what he put her (and others through) just plain evil. There’s nothing nice out there about him I truly believe that he is an evil man. The kind of stuff he’s put people through is sickening and I hope he gets what he deserves. I also hope it comes out about everything especially what exactly happened to Kim.
I know right! Remember when Kim died and he tried to act like she was the love of his life?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Very brave of Cassie - scary to think she said Diddy said he was going to blow up Kid Cudi's car, the car did explode, and Kid Cudi confirmed it. Man's a psycho.

I think the trial coming up for Duane Davis shortly will reveal more potentially too. Rumour has been for years it was Diddy who put a hit on Tupac.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I always thought there was something uncomfortable about Cassie and Diddy he’d groomed her in plain sight then there was the constant usher rumours, now it’s all coming out especially with the Tupac murder trial.

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen this all over TikTok

I haven’t watched a Sloan video in so long but 🤯

Reactions: 4
I always thought there was something uncomfortable about Cassie and Diddy he’d groomed her in plain sight then there was the constant usher rumours, now it’s all coming out especially with the Tupac murder trial.
Whats the Usher rumors?

Reactions: 3