Diddy or P Diddy Puffy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the same former body guard who's always said the same thing about him with regards to Bigs death? I fully believe him about that 10000%. I hope they get him for everything.
Yep, he has been talking about it for years.

Reactions: 3
Yep, he has been talking about it for years.
Exactly and always the same story. He's always been telling the truth. If you've heard all the horrific stories about Puff for years none of this is surprising.

Reactions: 6
It takes time to build a case. Homeland security don't do raids for the fun of it, and it's past the point of where he can pay people off imo
Agree.It's going to take a while before all the evidence is collected.I fully expect him to end up like R Kelly.He has hurt too many people and they are ready to take him down.

Reactions: 5
This seems to have all died down...?

To be honest, I predicted it would be like this.
I think it will blow up, but when...is the question.
It takes time to build a case. Homeland security don't do raids for the fun of it, and it's past the point of where he can pay people off imo
Agree with you. Also there will be a LOT of people going down. I don't for one second think this is going away.

Reactions: 2