Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about the live Diana posted yesterday where she told us she was safeguarding her family and not posting videos of the inside of her house. Diane craves attention, but as I see it, thank goodness, she wont be able to post any other exercise videos. Now I have visions of her hugging a tree in a carpark and dancing outside for everyone to see. Thats the only way she will get the attention she wants. lol :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the new name should be

The can't make up my mind diet plan lol. No two days are ever the same :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New plan...same old bull sh1t. Here we go again 🤪
On this for a whole year. Yeah, right 🤣. Show some respect? Hmmm, maybe when you earn some instead of embarrassing yourself constantly.

Reactions: 3
I see she has started a new or should I say another Facebook group to go with her many. Which no doubt will certainly go the same way as all the others. Closed within less of a week. Without disregard for the posting members that have joined. Without knowing the full DL story.
She's got bigger
I see she has started a new or should I say another Facebook group to go with her many. Which no doubt will certainly go the same way as all the others. Closed within less of a week. Without disregard for the posting members that have joined. Without knowing the full DL story.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Diane's fkn long and arduous journey......

God she talks a load of sh!t...

And despite having members in her "new" group there's not really any interaction......

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.