Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately online is full of weirdos who send you random messages especially if you don't lock down who can look at things

Reactions: 1
2.5 gain after an emotional week
Time to make some changes

Why change habits of a life time Diane lol

Reactions: 5
I find it so incredibly sad and laughable at the same time. She will never lose weight, she will just yoyo and bounce around blaming absolutely everybody & everything else.
She never sticks to a plan, never gives it time to work, never does any proper exercise (& yes Diane walking is fine but don't lie about how much you do with your dodgy knees) you need to get your heart beat up.
Unfortunately losing weight, just like giving up smoking you really need to want to do it. Just telling randoms on social media isn't the same & unless she changes her mindset she'll always be on the larger side.
She's had plenty of opportunities to actually achieve her weight loss, with plenty of people to support & get her to her goal but she doesn't like to be told she's not quite doing it right & spits her dummy out and becomes a completely vile person.

All I can say is, Diane it's your loss, but not in weight.

Reactions: 5
I've counted - in the week that she gained 2.5lbs due to having an emotional week, there were 9 posts on here, from 6 tattlers, most of which were commenting on the odd-balls posting on her IG post.

If she blames trolling for her gain then she's got real issues.

She has 3,213 followers on IG. Not one comment on her weight gain post.

Reactions: 7
I've counted - in the week that she gained 2.5lbs due to having an emotional week, there were 9 posts on here, from 6 tattlers, most of which were commenting on the odd-balls posting on her IG post.

If she blames trolling for her gain then she's got real issues.

She has 3,213 followers on IG. Not one comment on her weight gain post.
Because her followers are just watching the car crash of "her journey".
I think she thinks she's an influencer. Unfortunately she doesn't inspire people, they just pity her. She'll take my comments (on here as I don't follow her on social media) and twist them to me being a troll (as we all are 🤷🏼‍♀️) and gain weight (obviously my fault) even though she comes here and reads our comments... she could stop....but she won't she craves attention just like she craves food. Addiction is a horrible illness.

Reactions: 6
What she not doing anymore? I thought she was always being Diane. Keeping it real as she always says. Smashing it, being excellent.
personally I don’t think Diane ever liked people. Going by the lack or no comments on IG she spitting her dummy out.
stop blaming ppl online and start looking at the ppl in your real world who are letting you down.

Reactions: 3
The only person letting Diane down is herself.
Totally agree. It's not up to anyone else. She did a live on how awful she was to her husband and daughter for questioning her demands for food when she'd told them not to give her it. Why are they responsible for her?
Nope. Only one person can make real change and that's her. It's not on any one else.
If anything, I feel sorry for anyone dealing with her in the real world.

Reactions: 4
Diane obviously has issues & I do feel for her. I have previously reached out to her & offered her support, nutrition & exercise advice (like many others on here) but she knew best & left me a vile rant message.
Her merry go round of different diets/life style choices, being real, smashing it, I've had a bad week, still eating processed rubbish etc, blaming others, flouncing off social media, bouncing back to social media, weird "keep fit" videos will just continue until her heart stops beating, which will be sooner rather than later if she doesn't make permanent changes.

Diane, I will say it again....

1. Find a diet that you like - (I suggest CC) but there's loads of successful WW or SW people out there - AND STICK WITH IT FOR AT LEAST 12 MONTHS.
2. Do regular exercise - walking is fine, but not a stroll round Tescos. Do keep doing your movement to music (or whatever it is you do) as well, all exercise is good.
3. Stop videoing yourself, stop taking photos, stop searching the web for random memes & sayings that are, in fact quite cringeworthy & in some cases nonsensical & posting them onto your Instagram/FB /TikToc accounts (or whatever you use)
4. Get some self worth - everyone deserves that.
5. Come and find me in 12 months .....

Reactions: 7
What I can't understand if Diane doesn't like people, why is she flaunting herself all over social media? I know she is an attention seeker and reckons herself, but Diane, it works both ways, maybe people don't like you. You have lots of followers on Social media, why don't they respond to any of your posts. On your weight gain post, you didn't get any replies. People are scared to comment because of your rude responses. People are only following you to see what you next mess up will be with changing plans, blaming everyone on your weight gain and your mental health. If it is so difficult for you, you should leave social media, and sort yourself out until you can cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.