Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIG D is claiming she has flu. I'm sorry sweetie if its real flu . You wouldn't have the energy or even want to get online post.
It's a bit like when she says she's lost weight when all that happened was a toilet break. That gal loves to exaggerate everything.
Poor me. Poor me.
That being said, at least if she has flu we can expect a significant 7, 8, 9 pound loss on her fictitious official weigh in journey.

Reactions: 5
Haven't we heard all this before and all these small changes she has made, and still making years on, has there been any difference no, is she gaining yes, is she still binge eating yes, nothing has or will change unless she does which she won't 😔

Reactions: 5
OMG I feel like we are on a loop, same things every single year ‘a year to save my life’ ‘water challenge’ ‘no junk’ ‘joining slimming world/ww/cc’ ‘not eating in bed’ (btw that’s foul anyway 🤢) it’s bloody Groundhog Year, never mind day…. Maybe one day she will wake up and actually sort herself out 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 7