Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A family member has just started uni and they had their first lectures this week although it is still fresher’s week/fortnight.
Mini-Fantasy Child: “Mummy, why did you go to university for FIVE years?”
Me: “Well, my freshers week became a freshers semester” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when Big Fat Di said she didn't have a computer and poor Jeanette was hoodwinked into buying her a laptop?
Strange that there is a computer sitting in the living room. Clearly not new but obviously still in working condition if it has the keyboard etc still set up.
Does the woman have no shame?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Remember when Big Fat Di said she didn't have a computer and poor Jeanette was hoodwinked into buying her a laptop?
Strange that there is a computer sitting in the living room. Clearly not new but obviously still in working condition if it has the keyboard etc still set up.
Does the woman have no shame?
She’s a con-artist
In fact, if ‘con-artistary’ was a career, she would be the CEO

Latest tiktok, is the brea5t holding for RichardWS benefit? And for god sake get some workout clothes if you are going to attempt to move…. I don’t think combats (or whatever they are) and a frilly top are the most comfortable items of clothes to wriggle round the room in….. leggings and a t-shirt maybe??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest tiktok, is the brea5t holding for RichardWS benefit? And for god sake get some workout clothes if you are going to attempt to move…. I don’t think combats (or whatever they are) and a frilly top are the most comfortable items of clothes to wriggle round the room in….. leggings and a t-shirt maybe??
I've noticed the brea5t holding too! So strange!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think her videos (not including exercise ones) are completely weird? She's actually deluded.

Reactions: 4
And just like that.... she's put weight on...

Ànd feeling drained?? Think it should be feeling larger than life...

Reactions: 2
Does Very Big D never wonder why, with over 3000 followers, she only gets 2-3 likes on a good day? Does she not realise that's she's the sideshow circus act? That her followers are just morbidly attracted to her journey, in the same way people rubber neck an accident on the motorway.
Tragic.

Reactions: 8
I don't think that Very Big D understands irony.
Posting about karma when you have a history of being economic with the truth, have left multiple people upset and humiliated after her social media lynchings and the list of outright begging posts, I think she'd be the last one to want Karna to call.
So we've had the i am strong memes, food posters, I am a warrior, pity posts, karma, so queue I am a victim posts.
To be fair, at least the lions got binned this cycle and we haven't had pointless challenges started and abandoned for a while.
Any one remember the, I have a few weeks before I have to go the bariatric route, post? Then that changed into a year to save my life. And still little or no progress. Well that's not entirely true to be fair. She has progressed with her skills on TikTok. Thank God she stopped with the lip syncing even if it means that she is once again plagiarizing other people's work.
I wonder if we'll have the usual let's lose some weight in time for Christmas closely followed by the let's lose weight in the new year? Both of which end up in an overall weight gain. And then she'll be selling us all her weight loss program where she'll mentor us all into thinness whilst forever gain gain gaining.
Just an opinion folks 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bored 2 Death.... couldn't have put it better!

Maybe she's too busy with uni work for work outs, challenges & lip syncing 🐹🎡

Just when you think she can't possibly look any more immature, Very Big D goes that extra mile.
With a new video that even a giddy 6 year old would be embarrassed to call their own, Very Big D shows the world a whole new level of ridiculous.
Facebook, Insta.
Just my opinion 😉

Reactions: 5
What have I just watched?! Are the crazy colours meant to distract from the ever growing pile of stuff in the background? At least there’s no lip synching that’s the ultimate cringefest!