Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the endless self affirming quotes are back. Lion is no more having been replaced by wolves 🤣.
Queue the, 'I have some exciting things going on in the background' drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tiktok video with the usual ‘warrior-esque’ music 🙄🙄🙄🙄 anxiety is high, maybe do the journey in private then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Tiktok video with the usual ‘warrior-esque’ music 🙄🙄🙄🙄 anxiety is high, maybe do the journey in private then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ooo, I'm crippled with anxiety. What should I do? Broadcast to the nation of course 🤪.
It's wayyyyy past the point of being able to call them exercise videos. The most movement I witnessed was the rather off putting bingo wing flapping and the post movement belly fat tsunami.
I've never known anyone, in the public forum or just in the street, bleat on about things that happened decades ago and use them as an excuse for poor decisions now like she does.
She wears her victimhood as an excuse for her poor decisions, inadequate self control and over indulgence. The only warriors in her life are the NHS staff whom have treated her multiple times for mental health issues. But you know what? You can only change your attitude if you want to, and she prefers to revel in the past as an excuse for the present that she herself has created.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hula hoop tiktok….. exercise gives her anxiety??? No luv, the breathlessness is due to lack of fitness… as I said before if she is truly anxious when exercising, don’t put videos on social media and do it in private! I have anxiety, I also go to a personal trainer and would never video my sessions, wouldn’t even take photos as being ‘public’ would make me anxious not the actual sessions if I do them in private 🙄🙄🙄

Let's be honest you can put what you like on the app, no one monitors it apart from you. However you only cheat yourself. And according to her videos we're back to starting again, again, again......

One say she'll have a heart attack or something and when those poor paramedics have to lift her she'll still be blaming everyone else.

Reactions: 6
I must admit, in her recent videos she looks like she's at her biggest again.
It's a sad state of affairs really.
I also don't get how she can live with that amount of clutter - each to their own, but that alone must affect her mental health.

Funny how the official weigh ins at SW upped and effed off.

If we're all just throwing numbers around without actual evidence, I'm gonna say I lost 3 stones yesterday, no 4 stones!👍.

Unfortunately, her body doesn't agree with her claims. Puffing away. Sweaty. Oh so very large. Now having to call just moving her hips side to side for a few seconds exercise and even that leaves her breathless.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she, supposedly, train to be a Zumba coach within the last five years, if so why has she no natural rhythm, why can’t she exercise to the beat, she does 6 of one move the 3 of another. I’ve been to Zumba and other classes and know that during exercise you keep to a certain beat you’re not all over the place like she is.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she, supposedly, train to be a Zumba coach within the last five years, if so why has she no natural rhythm, why can’t she exercise to the beat,
That 'qualification' was a total joke. I know 2 local zumba coaches and the amount of training they had to do was crazy- choreography, physical assessements etc. She had no rhythm before she trained- it won't just appear, you either have it or you don't.

Her Zumba training was all online in her kitchen or whatever room no real people all tick boxes and all these spinny tik toks I'm surprised she can watch then with her vertigo 🤣🤣

• Haha