Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always self sabotaging, probably gained the 11lb she has lost over the past few weeks.

Reactions: 3
So posting the same meal pic one on Sunday one 30 mins ago spot the difference oh there isn't it's the same pic lol why, even I couldn't do the same meal with the exact same positioning maybe she is a wizard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4.5lb gain, unless it's water weight / fluid retention means she's eaten an extra 15,750 calories (it takes 3,500 extra calories to gain a pound), so that averages an extra 2,250 calories A DAY on top of what she needs to eat to stay the same.

A woman's daily intake averages should be 2,000. She's eaten more than double that.

2,250 calories is equivalent to almost 10 Mars bars on top of her daily food

Seriously, a gain of 4.5lbs takes a serious amount of extra food every day, not just a day or two slip up.

Shame, I thought she'd sussed it this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's the same old 💩... no will power. Unfortunately these fb groups don't really help. With all their 'never mind there's always tomorrow ' 'start again' 'oh same as me hun'... etc etc etc

Actually, it does matter especially when you are morbidly, clinically obese. You do need to stick with it. You don't need cheat days. You need to be in control...

But hey ho, in 2 years time we will still be dipping in and out of a forum, all still thinking the same, she'll still be losing / gaining / blaming others.... well unless she's dead.

Reactions: 6
She's done it so many times -

she must type "hi I decided to restart" in her phone and the rest comes up as predictive text !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back on the pity party posts. This latest offering should be up for most cringe worthy lip sync on the internet. My second hand embarrassment is intense 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Back on the pity party posts. This latest offering should be up for most cringe worthy lip sync on the internet. My second hand embarrassment is intense 🙈
It looks like the first word she is saying is wank, it certainly isn’t some, my 2yr old grandchild could do a better job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2