Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently ww do not give 7lb weight loss charms any more it's 5 10 25 and so on if that's the case liar liar pants on fire

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does the husband and daughter still live with her? She hasn't mentioned them in months. He used to be her videographer/photographer.

Reactions: 1
Does the husband and daughter still live with her? She hasn't mentioned them in months. He used to be her videographer/photographer.
I was wondering this! She always used to talk about Cameraman and Camera girl!

Reactions: 4
Consistency as well... is this the longest time we've 'stuck' to a diet?
And she'd lose so much more weight by going walking rather than half heartedly wafting her arms around. Does anyone join in with her or is it for viewing only?

Now if she can stop saying "hello people of this very same world, it's your girl!"......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think Diane has lost any weight. I was watching her video yesterday. She hasn't got a neck, she is all double or triple chins!! I can't understand why she couldn't have removed her eye make up before she did her video. Okay, she had hay fever but is attention seeking, If she suffers from hay fever why not leave the mascara off? or wear a waterproof one.

Reactions: 5
Good for her. I hope she keeps it up - clearly she is concentrating on herself rather than her social media and its working. Who knew eh ?

Hi Diane ✌✌✌
---
Nice to see Diane reading here when she claims she doesn't

Also using her Daughter and a bit of emotional manipulation to try and get people to stop calling her out on here. Maybe if she wasn't so quick to jump down people's throats then we would have messaged her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Diane ✌✌✌
---
Nice to see Diane reading here when she claims she doesn't

Also using her Daughter and a bit of emotional manipulation to try and get people to stop calling her out on here. Maybe if she wasn't so quick to jump down people's throats then we would have messaged her
1.Why can't she do videos with her family and just not put them out to the world?
2.People can't message her because she blocked every single person who disagreed.
3. STOP SEEKING THE COMMENTS OUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT'S SAID
4. People have been supportive of recent changes. But as usual she needs to be a victim.

She needs to bore off with the woe is me narrative.
---
1.Why can't she do videos with her family and just not put them out to the world?
2.People can't message her because she blocked every single person who disagreed.
3. STOP SEEKING THE COMMENTS OUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT'S SAID
4. People have been supportive of recent changes. But as usual she needs to be a victim.

She needs to bore off with the woe is me narrative.
Mommy mommy. I'd love some videos of us together, to remember you when you're gone.

Thata amazing! Let's share them with the world

Erm, I'm not comfortable with that mommy

Well no videos for you then.

😂😂😂

That is how ridiculous that live was.

Last edited:
My children have memories, photographs & videos but we do not have them plastered all over the world wide web.

I don't remember anyone being horrible about her family - have I missed this?

I wouldn't want to message her ever again, not after the tirade of abuse she left me.

I've always given credit where credit is due.

And if she doesn't like what is said here don't come here to read the posts!

And from weeping and wanting people to feel sorry for her to the next insta post 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I'm sure her daughter will look back at all those exercise videos fondly 🙄

Diane is really getting on my nerves now! We always seem to be in the firing line.

Our fault she can't lose weight,
our fault she can't post videos for her family to watch when she is gone, I can't understand why everything has to be done for the whole world to see. Why doesn't she make a memory box for them to look back on. That's what I am doing. Theres no need to post on social media, no body is really interested anyway, She should just do something personal for her family to look back on and be proud.
Posting videos of half hearted exercise, or throwing her toys out of the pram when things don't go her way aren't really going to make a lasting impression on her family. Each to their own I suppose.

I notice she deleted the post on instagram about karma.
---
Yet another attention seeking post trying to get her followers to feel sorry for her What Diane doesn't realise, for the followers that don't know about Tattle Life she is promoting it, so she is going to lose a lot more followers lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Arachnophobia 😂😂😂🙄🙄

For God's sake if you want to talk and sound intelligent and want people to reach out to you, at least use the right words 🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha