Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one of her followers have said "Woow Big D, why did you eat 900Kcals of cake after the time you said you were going to eat?" "What else have you consumed during the day?" "Why do you even have cake in your house if you are dieting, especially as we thought your family are supporting your bloody long journey?"
No... they've all said.... never mind tomorrow is another day 1...

If Big D WANTED to lose weight they'd stop buying crap, go and do some exercise, hugging trees & holding twigs isn't exercise, and stop looking for adulation!
Seems like all those members who say never mind for shuffling cake into ya gob. Simply Nothing more than enablers. Diane therefore will never learn . Having said that. Those members also know that if they say anything like. Why did you buy it, Eat it. Stop stuffing ya face. Will receive vile comments and branded a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Big D made it through the night without taking food into the bedroom. Does she not realise that the calories she had in that huge amount of apple pie and custard is almost the total amount of calories some people are on each day?

Also I am sure the photos of her posing with sticks were from last year. The weather hasn't been that hot to post in a short sleeved tshirt and cap unless her fat keeps her warm, also notice her pose. She can't keep her legs together or maybe she needs to stand that way to stop her falling and distribute her weight. Its not a pretty sight.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely certain that is a recycled photo, I'm sure she's bigger now & it wasn't that long ago she said she couldn't walk that far .... despite trying to convince us that she could walk for 2 hours 🙄

The problem is when you lie you need a good memory... she clearly doesn't.... I mean she can't remember what diet she's supposed to be on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is “not eating in the bedroom” her latest thing? I don’t think I’ve ever eaten anything in the bedroom apart from a slice of toast or two that I’ve been brought up during a Mother’s Day lay-in. Is she usually polishing off ice cream or something? Fillet mignon? Crisps? TELL US OH WISE WHALE

I think she sees her bedroom as a safe place, I'm of the understanding she eats all and sundry in her room. She also has weird times she adheres to. It doesn't matter how many times you say... get up at a reasonable time, ie 7.30 eat breakfast by 8.30...lunch at 1, dinner at 6... exercise in between.. go to bed without social media by 10.30. To Big D getting up early is getting up before midday, so her eating regularly at 8.30/9pm is the norm.
Until she changes her habits she will find it difficult to lose weight. She'll also find it difficult if she carries on buying cake and eating it in large quantities.
Unfortunately most know of her to know that you can't be honest with her, you can't say it's actually quite normal not to eat in your bed at night... but then her followers only seem to comment when she's failing and they're trying to make out that having a mishap eating wise is ok.... which of course it is if it's occasionally but every other day it isn't.
Big D, is a victim. I doubt she'll ever lose weight without medical intervention. But you cannot tell her that, you just get abuse hurled at you and are blocked. She'll never change...

So Big D had a pot noodle All she had time for.. Otherwise she would have to skip a meal. Skipping a meal will do her no good . Her words lol.skipping a meal would of reduced your calories from that pot noodle by over 400 cals. Or maybe choice something low in cals but high in macros.

Mmmmm such a difficult choice.... a pot noodle or a sandwich 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
---
And have I missed something..... what does she do that keeps her so busy, captain of industry.... zoom meetings 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Recent Live. D tells us what's she's been doing in the back ground.Bachelors Honors Degree. Here's a small clip.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Recent Live. D tells us what's she's been doing in the back ground.Bachelors Honors Degree. Here's a small clip.
And has never passed a GCSE? To get onto a uni course, she'd have to do an Access course which is basic literacy and numeracy unless she had A levels or the equivalent.
Then to do the degree, talking at least £12000. Which of course will never be paid back because she has zero intentions of not leeching of tax payers and actually getting a job. And this folks, is why our country is going to crap because money is spent on people's fickle fancies with no intentions of a return.

So she committed to that. 3 years or more. If fully credited and certified qualification.( Some online courses are not.)
Says she's doing Psychology and Counselling. Why can she not commit to a healthy life style.

So she committed to that. 3 years or more. If fully credited and certified qualification.( Some online courses are not.)
Says she's doing Psychology and Counselling. Why can she not commit to a healthy life style.
Counseling? Lmfao. Who is going to take that seriously when she can't even sort her own head out.
To be an accredited counsellor, you also have to have counselling yourself and have any underlying issues addressed. That's to stop your own trauma affecting a client. How many times has she said that counselling hasn't worked for her and we get the endless PTSD rants?
But don't worry, it's tax payers money that she's wasting so she'll be ok 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
What can one say..... is this a BA (Hons) from a reputable uni? Can't see her lasting 3 years + to get her degree... because she'll know it all so much more than her lecturers....

And surely her inner demons wouldn't be conducive of a great counsellor..... imagine laying on a couch with Big D listening to your problems..... her's would be so much worse and by God imagine her having a rant at you in person..

I guess this will go down the same route as all her other 'professional' ideas....

But she's not paying for it is she....

• Heart
Bollocks is she doing a degree !

She might (MIGHT) be doing the access course to cover the fact that she doesn't have GCSEs or A Levels - but that's it.

Absolutely lying through her teeth.
---
Watch this space- she will throw her toys out of her pram now, and quit whatever she's doing - and blame us (TROLL!!!!!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she using the laptop that was gifted to her and the phone she bought with the same card without asking the lady permission to buy it all for reasons that went down the pan because of her cptsd ptsd anxiety dyslexia that she couldn't go through with it nice way to bag a laptop NOT she does realise all these courses she has allegedly done do not qualify her to teach or have clients ie Zumba life coach now this they are all online courses and do not make you able to qualify to teach my dear and all these diagnoses are all self diagnosed via a screen not by a professional I don't believe a word not one 🤣🤣

• Wow
Is she using the laptop that was gifted to her and the phone she bought with the same card without asking the lady permission to buy it all for reasons that went down the pan because of her cptsd ptsd anxiety dyslexia that she couldn't go through with it nice way to bag a laptop NOT she does realise all these courses she has allegedly done do not qualify her to teach or have clients ie Zumba life coach now this they are all online courses and do not make you able to qualify to teach my dear and all these diagnoses are all self diagnosed via a screen not by a professional I don't believe a word not one 🤣🤣
On top of all that she's lost 5lb 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet her nose is growing by the second 🤣🤣

• Haha
On top of all that she's lost 5lb 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet her nose is growing by the second 🤣🤣
There a pic on another group the day before someone commented I can see changes. Big Di said she felt thinner but hadn't lost any weight this was one day before her magical 5lb weight loss maybe it's because she dumped all her bullshit to her viewers 🤣

• Haha
BIG D has deleted all her posts on her fb group page...maybe she's realised she's so full of s*it at last

• Haha