Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol poor lady been kicked out the group for speaking her mind...oh dear big d you certainly can't take it can you...
---
BIG Ddid not like 🤣🤣
This woman is a Queen to take on the D! I can't wait to see if D replies!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Our new lady really wants to join this forum but it won't let her.but she went out the group with a bang, said what many were scared to, as big d the fat controller would block them.

Reactions: 6
Group will be on paused by the morning lol. Wish I had the nerve to say it. How we all see it . I'm nosey and want to stay hidden in plain sight lol.

Reactions: 5
I didn't join with a code. Just joined Tattle and searched the name I wanted 🤷
You can search and view but to join need a code the only ones that can post a code to join are regular posters I haven't posted enough unfortunately so if anyone can I'll pass on 😁

Reactions: 3
To our most regular contributors...
Go to your account. Go to refer. Then generate code to share with the person asking to add x.
It's a temporary measure from Tattle itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not one of her followers have said "Woow Big D, why did you eat 900Kcals of cake after the time you said you were going to eat?" "What else have you consumed during the day?" "Why do you even have cake in your house if you are dieting, especially as we thought your family are supporting your bloody long journey?"
No... they've all said.... never mind tomorrow is another day 1...

If Big D WANTED to lose weight they'd stop buying crap, go and do some exercise, hugging trees & holding twigs isn't exercise, and stop looking for adulation!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just a heads up. Tattle is asking that no members directly 'speak' to the subject in threads. This is one of the reasons codes have now been introduced. We can talk about, but not to, the subject.

X

Reactions: 2