Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell can she afford new carpets and new sofa? It really grinds my gears. We work bloody hard but can’t afford to do that. Grrrrrrrr!

Reactions: 4
Is she taking this pi$$....

Three decades of experience in weight management and mental health....

I know what works and what doesn't...

You really couldn't make it up.

Reactions: 3
So more bullshit degree talk- is she studying psychology, counselling or mental health- to my knowledge no degree covers all of those??

And would anyone in their right mind go to this woman for any type of advice??

Reactions: 5
I thought I'd share her glamour shots alongside what her insides likely look like which is the reality.
The slogan says it all...'Nope'. Definitely not for those with a gag reflex anyway
Omg that’s scary!
---
I must say Diane is very brave modelling an outfit 5 sizes too small. Doesn’t she realise that tight clothes make you look even bigger. She is becoming a laughing stock!
Also her radiators are filthy and need a good clean!

She is becoming a laughing stock!
Also her radiators are filthy and need a good clean!
She's not even a laughing stock- she gets zero comments or reactions on her posts. I'd say people are watching out of total curiosity at this stage- to see what nonsense she'll come out with next?

Also her whole (hoarders paradise) house is absolutely filthy.

I thought I'd share her glamour shots alongside what her insides likely look like which is the reality.
The slogan says it all...'Nope'. Definitely not for those with a gag reflex anyway
If that is her new carpet, she was supposed to get it today, why the hell did she not clean the radiators and skirting, revolting.

The coaching team/company that's training her phoned her to say how amazing she is and she is going to be an amazing life coach I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure even if you were crap at it they would still tell you how fabulous you are that's their job isn't it

Reactions: 4
They're doing what they need to justify whatever fee she's paid them. She doesn't have any clients- even voluntary ones. it's such a load of bullshit

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice how nervous Diane sounded on her live? She knows no one is interested in her nonsense.
People aren’t taking her seriously. If she had results to show her plan is working she might get some interest.
diane has been on every diet under the sun. Nothing has worked for her and nothing ever will so how is she going to be able to help anyone.
She is doomed!

Absolutely fkn deluded....diploma from the University of Delusion...

You'd have to be totally unhinged to want to be coached by her.