Diana Shekhany

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she 100% made it out to be that she had broken up with Philip, and even her post on YouTube, before her video came out, was like "personal life changes" .... It was to make people watch her video
what personal life changes?? she moved back to sweden (we know this) she got a cat (we know this) .... she doesn't like to vlog anymore.... nothing new or major.

I'm not sure if she mentioned that she is renting this flat in Stockholm. Or is it a short-term summer rental, like she used to get? Did she have to close her business in Dubai then? and start in Sweden again?
I still find her videos boring and the same, not like they used to be - the fact that she is uninspired really shows in her videos, and I think she is leaning more into paid posts now that I really don't believe she will be back to youtube full time, but I may be wrong
been watching Diana for a long time, and she seems flaky in her life... always saying one thing and then not coming through....

Reactions: 1
I saw her on town this week. She looked like she lost a lot of weight.
Confirmed by her latest video, any thoughts?

It feels like Breaking Bad on an influencer level, Diana went from "relatable Kurdish girl next door getting Asos parcels" to "I wear Chanel and Cartier everyday". I still love her channel in comparison to other influencers but it still feels like a weird transition from which we do not have the full picture at all.

Reactions: 4

It feels like Breaking Bad on an influencer level, Diana went from "relatable Kurdish girl next door getting Asos parcels" to "I wear Chanel and Cartier everyday". I still love her channel in comparison to other influencers but it still feels like a weird transition from which we do not have the full picture at all.
Completely agree.. I can't even watch her anymore. I do love some luxury bloggers and YouTube videos but she just comes across as awfully fake.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

I skipped through her latest video and it was all over the place, with no structure and nothing interesting or new... quite boring actually

I'm so annoyed that she's so inconsistent with youtube. I really like her and have been following her on youtube for at least 5 years, but I can't listen to her anymore saying in every video that she was "about to quit youtube". You can just tell that she doesn't want to do youtube anymore and at this point it's sooo annoying

So I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing some of this stuff.

Social media personalities really have the capacity to confuse us and question reality. When the hell did Diana become this bougie high-end, bangin’ body, mysterious-old-money girl?! Honestly, its a pretty big jump from her not-so-long-ago Princess Polly/Fashion Nova days. Someone also mentioned here that she’s looking much thinner. And I did noticed… her body looks BOMB! I’ve been following her for years, her body didn’t look like this when she was busting her ass at the gym and her diet daily! She also hasn’t always been a super skinny girl (which I loved about her). If she was workin’ hard for that bod, just know that she would SHARE IT.

Someone asked her about her body/weight loss the other day, she answered on her stories with the same answer that every suddenly slim influencer gives us: ‘you have to transform your eating!’ Or something to that effect.

There has been a recent uptick on the amount of people online that have drastically changed their body types to be much slimmer and saying it’s due to daily walks and watching what they eat. Diana is one of them.

At the same time, she noticeably took a step back in her influencing ‘career,’ yet she appears to be making more money. The math is not mathing, y’all! Something’s obviously going on in the background. She’s lowered her engagement and reduced her online presence and chalked it up to a big life change. Like… what happened to weird, relatable, quirky Diana who’s not always trying to catch a bougie vibe?! Where’d her friend Ahm?! Where’d you get all this money if you’re barely working, how are you casually buying thousands of dollars of stuff? In this economy, babe?!

She posted today that she’s doing an LPG treatment which made me realize she’s just another influencer who messes with their face and body, shows of an effortless and lavish lifestyle online when there’s a whole reality to it that we are in the dark about. Diana is becoming a social media case study for me because somethin' is up!

• Heart
So I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing some of this stuff.

Social media personalities really have the capacity to confuse us and question reality. When the hell did Diana become this bougie high-end, bangin’ body, mysterious-old-money girl?! Honestly, its a pretty big jump from her not-so-long-ago Princess Polly/Fashion Nova days. Someone also mentioned here that she’s looking much thinner. And I did noticed… her body looks BOMB! I’ve been following her for years, her body didn’t look like this when she was busting her ass at the gym and her diet daily! She also hasn’t always been a super skinny girl (which I loved about her). If she was workin’ hard for that bod, just know that she would SHARE IT.

Someone asked her about her body/weight loss the other day, she answered on her stories with the same answer that every suddenly slim influencer gives us: ‘you have to transform your eating!’ Or something to that effect.

There has been a recent uptick on the amount of people online that have drastically changed their body types to be much slimmer and saying it’s due to daily walks and watching what they eat. Diana is one of them.

At the same time, she noticeably took a step back in her influencing ‘career,’ yet she appears to be making more money. The math is not mathing, y’all! Something’s obviously going on in the background. She’s lowered her engagement and reduced her online presence and chalked it up to a big life change. Like… what happened to weird, relatable, quirky Diana who’s not always trying to catch a bougie vibe?! Where’d her friend Ahm?! Where’d you get all this money if you’re barely working, how are you casually buying thousands of dollars of stuff? In this economy, babe?!

She posted today that she’s doing an LPG treatment which made me realize she’s just another influencer who messes with their face and body, shows of an effortless and lavish lifestyle online when there’s a whole reality to it that we are in the dark about. Diana is becoming a social media case study for me because somethin' is up!
Honestly you’d be surprised what cutting out processed food can do for your body. Like genuinely eating clean 80% of the time. Combine that with regular low impact workouts like pilates and you will obtain a toned physique it’s just inevitable. I know you’re trying to imply it’s ozempic but I highly doubt that in Diana’s case, her face looks healthy. Just good habits and in terms of money, she probably lives way above her means. Don’t underestimate how much these brands pay influencers. She views buying designer as reinvesting into her image in the hopes of collaborating with better brands, and it seems to be working. Image is everything in influencer industry.

If she’s still in a relationship surely she won’t be having a daddy on the side without Philip noticing.. they literally live together

She just posted "I have an office now" - girl what lol I am sorry what did we miss babe?? I agree with @Bonny - there's a whole lot we don't know about Diana as for now, which is cool, I mean, is not like influencers should mandatory share everything online, but now is was less relatable.

Just compare Diana with other influencers (which work full time as influencers) and the math is not mathing at all, I don't see other influencers of her style moving to a new flat / office / splurging around 100k on luxury shopping - this is just adding the numbers from the Chanel, Cartier etc. shopping.

As for her body, she looks healthy but I don't think is just the diet and pilates, probably had some undisclosed treatments, which again... silly of us to think we can achieve influencer looks just doing basic dietary changes. Is just not the case for most of us, there's only a small % of good genetics out there and Diana was not one of them 😅

I saw her on this walk, that’s when I said she lost weight and looked depressed. I saw her again in autumn in my area and she looked like she’s above everyone else, hilarious.
She’s still not written in the population registry in Sweden so pretty sure she’s earning through her company in dubai, aka no 50% Swedish taxes to pay. Moved to the most luxurious area in town, still a rental though.

Attachments

• Wow
I saw her on this walk, that’s when I said she lost weight and looked depressed. I saw her again in autumn in my area and she looked like she’s above everyone else, hilarious.
She’s still not written in the population registry in Sweden so pretty sure she’s earning through her company in dubai, aka no 50% Swedish taxes to pay. Moved to the most luxurious area in town, still a rental though.
How much do you think her rent is? Apartment looks beautiful from what she posted

How much do you think her rent is? Apartment looks beautiful from what she posted
Indeed it’s a beautiful place. To buy it would cost probably about 800k euros assuming it’s approx 55-60sqm. Her rent could be approx 3000 euros judging by what other similar places are listed for in this neighborhood. 3000 euros is considered a normal take home salary in Stockholm so as you can guess, this is a very expensive place. The area is called Östermalm, something like the Upper East Side in NYC.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly you’d be surprised what cutting out processed food can do for your body. Like genuinely eating clean 80% of the time. Combine that with regular low impact workouts like pilates and you will obtain a toned physique it’s just inevitable. I know you’re trying to imply it’s ozempic but I highly doubt that in Diana’s case, her face looks healthy. Just good habits and in terms of money, she probably lives way above her means. Don’t underestimate how much these brands pay influencers. She views buying designer as reinvesting into her image in the hopes of collaborating with better brands, and it seems to be working. Image is everything in influencer industry.

If she’s still in a relationship surely she won’t be having a daddy on the side without Philip noticing.. they literally live together
You're right, in 2 weeks i cut out carbs (had only 2 times a week) went keto- chicken and avacado with a meal really fills u up) went gym 5days a weej and guess what i lost all the weight i put on in a year just in those 2 weeks! Cleaning up your diet is key and moving your body. You just gotta be consistent

She just posted "I have an office now" - girl what lol I am sorry what did we miss babe?? I agree with @Bonny - there's a whole lot we don't know about Diana as for now, which is cool, I mean, is not like influencers should mandatory share everything online, but now is was less relatable.

Just compare Diana with other influencers (which work full time as influencers) and the math is not mathing at all, I don't see other influencers of her style moving to a new flat / office / splurging around 100k on luxury shopping - this is just adding the numbers from the Chanel, Cartier etc. shopping.

As for her body, she looks healthy but I don't think is just the diet and pilates, probably had some undisclosed treatments, which again... silly of us to think we can achieve influencer looks just doing basic dietary changes. Is just not the case for most of us, there's only a small % of good genetics out there and Diana was not one of them 😅

I missed the office post... but an office for what??? ....... maybe she in an "agency" like that other girl Aatra who used to be her friend, as she is similar seems to do nothing? possibly could sneak around - if she is so busy doing events every other night, not sure Philip would notice much if she goes on rendezvous on the occasion

The way she's phrasing it here is like "I have rented an office for myself" type of thing, I mean I know she's not a native English speaker but 😑 Diana knows what she's doing here.

Overall, this is the type of influencer that I seriously wonder how they make a living, if this is 100% posting a few Instagram pics a month and Youtube money, I am proud. Is just that it does not add-up, at least not in my brain, that they do not have any other income sources, like a normal job, investments or ... a sugar daddy.

Attachments

The way she's phrasing it here is like "I have rented an office for myself" type of thing, I mean I know she's not a native English speaker but 😑 Diana knows what she's doing here.

Overall, this is the type of influencer that I seriously wonder how they make a living, if this is 100% posting a few Instagram pics a month and Youtube money, I am proud. Is just that it does not add-up, at least not in my brain, that they do not have any other income sources, like a normal job, investments or ... a sugar daddy.

unless this is a shared space, it looks like a huge space for one person that doesn't like to work and changes her mind every other day.... does anyone remember when Diana went to uni? what ever happened with that? did she finish?
---
She really has that very thin and sad look now 😳
someone mentioned she might be on ozempic, but I do believe her weight loss is natural, its been over a few years (I think4 now)
HOWEVER, lately, she is undereating possibly as she doesn't look as strong as she used to be, and yes it's a concerning trend of influencers adapting that skinny look....
she might look to be going out and eating out, but how much she is eating we don't know...
to anyone reading this and getting triggered by seeing influencers losing so much weight, please remember that there is a difference between people that are naturally slim and people that are undereating - this can lead to losing your period and it's not worth bleeping up your hormones over it
being healthy is 100%% more worth it
as I went through this

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
unless this is a shared space, it looks like a huge space for one person that doesn't like to work and changes her mind every other day.... does anyone remember when Diana went to uni? what ever happened with that? did she finish?
---

someone mentioned she might be on ozempic, but I do believe her weight loss is natural, its been over a few years (I think4 now)
HOWEVER, lately, she is undereating possibly as she doesn't look as strong as she used to be, and yes it's a concerning trend of influencers adapting that skinny look....
she might look to be going out and eating out, but how much she is eating we don't know...
to anyone reading this and getting triggered by seeing influencers losing so much weight, please remember that there is a difference between people that are naturally slim and people that are undereating - this can lead to losing your period and it's not worth bleeping up your hormones over it
being healthy is 100%% more worth it
as I went through this
Completely agree with you. We tend to forget that our health is the most valuable until we experience serious health problems as a result of poor nutrition and lifestyle habits. Hope Diana and every other woman who reads here takes care of themselves!

We don’t drag stupid celebrities enough for going on ozempic and raving about it. It’s a medicine for diabetics after all. There is no quick fix to your dream physique that isn’t harmful for you in the long term

• Heart
No, she started university twice and quickly dropped out

Am I the only one who doesn't see her the weight loss? i think it's how she takes pictures, like from above, making her seem thinner. Like that pic with the white dressing gown.