Diana Shekhany

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t Phillip keep a job ?
I am not sure what he does either? But because he moved back to Sweden he couldn't work for same company so makes sense why he quit.
In terms of jobs, I think he is more stable and is "climbing the corporate ladder" So assuming he wasn't making the best money in Dubai - and Diana has never been stable with work, she doesn't seem to really care about youtube
Someone here said she is outgrown Philip, possibly they are correct
She needs someone that is wealthy (to buy her expensive things and so she can quit her youtube) and dresses well - just seems at times she wants to try and dress better and I don't know Philip just goes around with a t-shirt and jeans on looks like a little boy

Reactions: 3
I am not sure what he does either? But because he moved back to Sweden he couldn't work for same company so makes sense why he quit.
In terms of jobs, I think he is more stable and is "climbing the corporate ladder" So assuming he wasn't making the best money in Dubai - and Diana has never been stable with work, she doesn't seem to really care about youtube
Someone here said she is outgrown Philip, possibly they are correct
She needs someone that is wealthy (to buy her expensive things and so she can quit her youtube) and dresses well - just seems at times she wants to try and dress better and I don't know Philip just goes around with a t-shirt and jeans on looks like a little boy
Lol. I quite like P, I think he’s sweet. But yeah he’s a simple guy, seems very humble from what we’ve seen of him as well. I agree that I think she’s outgrown him

Reactions: 1
Yeah he does come across like a nice guy and I think they suited each other better before Diana’s socials popped off. Like 3 years ago when she was working a regular job but now she’s earning way more and buying Hermes bags. He doesn’t seem to be into this social media focused life.

I had no idea he worked for her at some point. They could combine forces and work together like Noorie Ana & her fiance Trieu and other fashion bloggers alike. But I don’t think Philip wants to live in her shadow or has a passion for this industry. Plus it doesn't seem healthy to have your man on your payroll unless you’re building a separate business how Negin did with Gisou. Just seems like too much excessive time being spent together

Reactions: 4
That Phillip profile is so interesting. My understanding of what I am reading there is that he always had / has his own "real job" outside of helping Diana with her influencer stuff.

I wonder how is the deal they have in terms of money but from my end, it reads as if he helps her girlfriend with the "formal" part of the business (invoices, answering emails, closing deals) and she is focused on the recording / shooting pics / picking outfits part of it.

The thing is that Diana now is reaching a point where is likely that an agency will contact her to represent her for good rather than being an independent freelancer influencer.

I am still find overly sus our gal purchasing Hermés and Cartier like that tho, the math does not add up or she may be spending almost all her money on luxury / trips and wow.

That Phillip profile is so interesting. My understanding of what I am reading there is that he always had / has his own "real job" outside of helping Diana with her influencer stuff.

I wonder how is the deal they have in terms of money but from my end, it reads as if he helps her girlfriend with the "formal" part of the business (invoices, answering emails, closing deals) and she is focused on the recording / shooting pics / picking outfits part of it.

The thing is that Diana now is reaching a point where is likely that an agency will contact her to represent her for good rather than being an independent freelancer influencer.

I am still find overly sus our gal purchasing Hermés and Cartier like that tho, the math does not add up or she may be spending almost all her money on luxury / trips and wow.
Now she is back in Sweden we can soon see how much she is making unless she is also doing something on the side as most influencers do....

she also doesn't seem to have rented any place this time. or maybe not showing it, but the last time I saw a picture of her inside she was showing her bedroom at her parent's house -

Reactions: 1
Diana has a black and white mindset for this stuff, or she gets a nice flat in Stockholm city centre or she rather lives with her parents again for the time being. But she would never trade a long term rent let for a life without luxury purchases lol

I wonder if she actually reads here and now is about to actually purchase a flat? Come on girl, those pricey bags make no sense if you have no place to live (!)

Reactions: 2
Im like a broken record but that’s only because I see what a wannabe she truly is. I’m in process of browsing the market but there’s nothing nice to buy right now in Stockholm, in the areas she would want to live. I do wonder if she has 700k euros to purchase a 57-65 sqm apartment in cash. I’m assuming cash because she doesn’t have registered income from her company for at least 1-2 recent years in Sweden (aka no bank will give her a loan). The bf doesn’t make enough to take a loan only on him. Currently the interest rates are sky high as well, used to be 1.2%, now it’s about 5%. I’m betting she is not looking to purchase anything… besides a new Cartier bracelet.

• Heart
Im like a broken record but that’s only because I see what a wannabe she truly is. I’m in process of browsing the market but there’s nothing nice to buy right now in Stockholm, in the areas she would want to live. I do wonder if she has 700k euros to purchase a 57-65 sqm apartment in cash. I’m assuming cash because she doesn’t have registered income from her company for at least 1-2 recent years in Sweden (aka no bank will give her a loan). The bf doesn’t make enough to take a loan only on him. Currently the interest rates are sky high as well, used to be 1.2%, now it’s about 5%. I’m betting she is not looking to purchase anything… besides a new Cartier bracelet.
She needs a sugar daddy. Not sure why she’s still with Phillip. It’s a disservice to both of them
---
I always wondered what soured between her and Aatra? Would’ve been a dynamic duo of YouTube Instagram girls. Could’ve even split an apt/airbnb in Dubai just to elevate both of their content. Missed opportunities I guess

Reactions: 5
She needs a sugar daddy. Not sure why she’s still with Phillip. It’s a disservice to both of them
---
I always wondered what soured between her and Aatra? Would’ve been a dynamic duo of YouTube Instagram girls. Could’ve even split an apt/airbnb in Dubai just to elevate both of their content. Missed opportunities I guess
it was more likely to be Diana that caused the problems? She seems more immature to me....

Has Diana gave up on Youtube then? I do not recall such a long break before, it seems she is back in Stockholm for good and got a cat 😐

Def broke up with her bf
A few weeks ago I saw a post In her new flat with her cat, and it looked like he was there... so did he move out? or is it a new guy?

also, people who get pets then go off on holidays when they are still kittens/puppies annoy me.

Maybe when they grow up its fine, but I feel Diana is treating this new cat like an accessory and it's not a channel bag!

she makes me feel like one day, she will decide that she wants to move again and give her cat away to someone... pets are a lifetime commitment and `I hate people who do this

Ok that Youtube intro is a bit, a response to this thread and other social media comments.

Diana, babe, we do not say those things out of a hate place, is just a bit obvious for some of us (a bit older than you maybe) that you are not on the same page as Phillip.

It just feels that downsizing your influencer carreer to make things work for him, how much effort is he actually putting on his actual 9 to 5 job? I never believe those personality types that aaaalways have issues with their employers. You are on a whole different league at the moment.

It could be you guys are super in love and you rather make this sacrifice now, fair enough, us outsiders kind of sense something off and therefore we point it out.

Normally what happens is you start to resent your partner if you feel like they are holding you back. Wish her the best and hope she fulfills her potential. There is no way in hell I’d move back if I was her because of some boyfriend. She has the potential to make good $ and Dubai is where felt most inspired