Diana Shekhany

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heyyyy.

So does anyone else follow Diana Shekhany? She's Kurdish, based in Stockholm but has a more UK audience since she is English speaking.

She recently just moved to Dubai, I really like her!

Heyyyy.

So does anyone else follow Diana Shekhany? She's Kurdish, based in Stockholm but has a more UK audience since she is English speaking.

She recently just moved to Dubai, I really like her!
Yes I follow her she turned her account private and I don’t follow her, do you ?

She said she was going to update us last week and she still haven’t. She’s still posting on insta though.

Yeah I follow her … she uploaded these an hour ago
It’s about aatras !!!! She posted on her story how people like to copy her and they also unfollowed each other, she also gets comments about it.
I don’t get why you would stop vlogging because is someone ????

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Diana needs to start minding her own business and stop caring about what other people think about her specially if she’s on YouTube. I also see the similarities between Aatras and her it’s pretty obvious who’s copying in this situation 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to really love Diana, and I love watching it now too. However, you can tell that she has slowly gotten an influencer attitude.
I've been watching her for 3 years and she used to be more down to earth. Now it's all about her influencer life ......she is also a veeery superficial person, it's all about her looks, any designer items, living in dubai etc. But I must say she is a very beautiful woman!

Reactions: 6
I already watched her last vlog, Diana is not Diana anymore at least not with the same vibe as before... superficial influencer attitude with a arrogance touch that makes her video unwatchable. So disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 4
I already watched her last vlog, Diana is not Diana anymore at least not with the same vibe as before... superficial influencer attitude with a arrogance touch that makes her video unwatchable. So disgusting 🤢
I've seen her latest vlog as well. At the beginning I felt a little sorry for her because she was sad that she had to move out of the apartment. But I don't understand why she moves every 2 months? :oops: Get a nice apartment and stay in that apartment! Her boyfriend must have strong nerves

I've seen her latest vlog as well. At the beginning I felt a little sorry for her because she was sad that she had to move out of the apartment. But I don't understand why she moves every 2 months? :oops: Get a nice apartment and stay in that apartment! Her boyfriend must have strong nerves
I dont get it either... also is supposed that she will move to Dubai again and now no.... now she's waiting to move to another apartment apparently 🙄

Yeah I don’t understand all the constant moving either. She said initially it’s because she misses her family so much, but you can clearly tell she hates them 🤣 she makes it clear that they bring her down, unmotivated her etc

• Haha
She really needs to humble herself, watching her videos makes me cringe soooo much the way she talks and acts you can really see she loves herself a lot and thinks she’s gods gift or something :/ influencer lifestyle really got to this girl

Also her life is literally doing her hair and nails and going shopping like is she not bored…? How shallow can someone’s life get. I can see her boyfriend and friends getting tired of her and the way she acts. Also the way she turned into and copied everything about atra was so creepy I’d be scared for my life if I was atra lol

Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed the Dubai vlogs - you can really tell she hates being in Sweden lol.

I always really liked her but I noticed the same kind of attitude in one of her vlogs where she was complaining about the staff in a restaurant not putting the AC on for her

She really needs to humble herself, watching her videos makes me cringe soooo much the way she talks and acts you can really see she loves herself a lot and thinks she’s gods gift or something :/ influencer lifestyle really got to this girl

Also her life is literally doing her hair and nails and going shopping like is she not bored…? How shallow can someone’s life get. I can see her boyfriend and friends getting tired of her and the way she acts. Also the way she turned into and copied everything about atra was so creepy I’d be scared for my life if I was atra lol
yeah in the long run her life is boring. I liked her vlogs, but now every vlog is the same. Doing her nails and hair, shopping every day at ZARA, taking selfies and move every 2 months 😆
She dropped out of university twice after the first week, so she doesn't feel like doing anything else with her life..... since she was 18, she's been doing nothing but shopping and vlogging

I feel sad for Phillip idk he copes with her

Yeah I don’t understand all the constant moving either. She said initially it’s because she misses her family so much, but you can clearly tell she hates them 🤣 she makes it clear that they bring her down, unmotivated her etc
Exactly she cried so much when she left to Dubai, now she looked like she wanted to cry because she moved back in.

Reactions: 1
Omg did anyone see her latest video? This girl is really thinking of leaving her boyfriend for Dubai???? She really thinks Dubai is a career 💀💀 I feel so bad for Philip

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She's so obsessed with dubai.....I like them a lot as a couple and Philip seems very nice, but the fact that she really wants to go back to Dubai could really damage their relationship! must be fun to have an influencer girlfriend 😂