Diana Kelleher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her. She is all about the ‘mom life’ but is never without a new man and her nights out are cringe

She's gone private at the moment on there,so can't find it. nearly sure tatts were part of her name, single F profile, pretty easy to search though if your on fab x

She's gone private at the moment on there,so can't find it. nearly sure tatts were part of her name, single F profile, pretty easy to search though if your on fab x
How did she take the chance of putting her pics up with her face showing ...thought most people would hide themselves on that

True, I dont actually know how she was found on it btw, I just thought she had a face pic up but maybe the poster who said it has inside info
It's a very close knit community over here,someone will know someone, I was surprised to see her on it aswell been a somewhat well known person online and considering cork is the 2nd highest spot for swingers, so...

Anyone buy any of the gym gear from her?

I bought a sports bra and borderline strangled myself with it.Was only after I read about it being Ali Express...you'd get better quality from Shein.

Reactions: 1
She is easy. Im sorry but that's it. She will give them what they want. Im sorry but she is a slapper like.

The nights out are so cringe. What's with the kissing your friends on camera and screaming into the phone. Just put it away and enjoy your night

Reactions: 2
The nights out are so cringe. What's with the kissing your friends on camera and screaming into the phone. Just put it away and enjoy your night
Is that not her cousin??Rotten to be kissing like that...she was allergic to her by the end of the night...she is only about 23 and Diana is 30 and she has to mind her.

Yeah it's very cringe. And the nights out with the other blonde ones where they drink prosecco and screech on camera then go out and spend the night posing into the phones and dry humping each other

• Haha