Diana Kelleher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
any new tea on princess? Did anyone ever hear what happened with Kaceys dad?

She advertising 35 slots left on her next challenge solid for few days then out last night drinking Moet so must have filled them! :unsure:

Definitely split, there’s no traces of them on each others social media. Awkward when they launched a line together

Reactions: 1
I know where her mother is renting a house- in rural county cork. Diana is regularily there dropping the child to be looked after I assume. She had been living there for months after break up with Brian and moved in with her new beau late last year. My issue with her is the speed at which she thinks it’s ok to drive down our residential road, lots of us have small children. My neighbor has reported her black Volkswagen Passat to the gaurds - she very obnoxious would almost knock you down in the car, it’s only a matter of time before she causes another accident. That’s not to mention the texting and driving I’ve witnessed numerous times.
I also heard from an ex colleague of hers in Harvey Norman that she cheated on Brian - kaceys daddy- that’s of course after she drained him dry of money. Nora geary is his sister, they don’t get on at all and noras so lovely, a single mom to twins.
It’s also a known fact that Diana’s mother has some sort of mental health issue as she’s had more that one strange screaming encounter with the neighbors- one being to drive by a girl out for a walk pushing her buggy and reverse back to her, roll down the window screaming at her about throwing her apple stump in the ditch - I’d say the Kelleher are highly strung women- Brendan won’t be around too long mark my words.
I think this new clothing thing she has is a joke, it’s all cheap tat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ever wonder why Nora Geary is a single mom of twins??? Might have something to do with the affair she had on her husband 🤔
I know where her mother is renting a house- in rural county cork. Diana is regularily there dropping the child to be looked after I assume. She had been living there for months after break up with Brian and moved in with her new beau late last year. My issue with her is the speed at which she thinks it’s ok to drive down our residential road, lots of us have small children. My neighbor has reported her black Volkswagen Passat to the gaurds - she very obnoxious would almost knock you down in the car, it’s only a matter of time before she causes another accident. That’s not to mention the texting and driving I’ve witnessed numerous times.
I also heard from an ex colleague of hers in Harvey Norman that she cheated on Brian - kaceys daddy- that’s of course after she drained him dry of money. Nora geary is his sister, they don’t get on at all and noras so lovely, a single mom to twins.
It’s also a known fact that Diana’s mother has some sort of mental health issue as she’s had more that one strange screaming encounter with the neighbors- one being to drive by a girl out for a walk pushing her buggy and reverse back to her, roll down the window screaming at her about throwing her apple stump in the ditch - I’d say the Kelleher are highly strung women- Brendan won’t be around too long mark my words.
I think this new clothing thing she has is a joke, it’s all cheap tat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Have you ever wondered why Nora Geary is a single mother of twins... Maybe it has something to do with the fact she had an affair on her husbsnd 🤔

Ever wonder why Nora Geary is a single mom of twins??? Might have something to do with the affair she had on her husband 🤔

Anytime I watch her I think I’d love to have all the free time she has ! Easy to look well when ya at it all day every day 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s like a high class Supermomslimming I always think

Reactions: 1