Diana Kelleher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana turns 30 but level 5 restrictions don't apply to princess!. .. Party at her house this evening and flaunting it on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Is it a big party? Not that it matters, obvs. It’s breaking the restrictions regardless

Reactions: 2
Seen that myself,some disgrace! How do these people think the restrictions dont apply to them!

Also side not..Seen her DB apparel leggings on Ali express the other day for 11euro compared to her 40euro plus price tag!

Exactly whether it was 5, 8 or 10 people in her apartment last night, it's against the lockdown restrictions.. Restrictions that have been put in place for our own safety, people breaking these restrictions are the reason why we are constantly in lockdowns! It's disgusting! And as for her Ali express tat 🙄

When I saw she was releasing gymwear the first thing I did was go look for it on Ali express. How tf do people still think they can get away with that shite 😑

Ya its crazy the shite people will buy off the likes of her and it dirt cheap on Ali express!
Wonder what happened wit the Kaceys dad,i thought she was mad about him then was all over and now she has this fella with a while!?

Prob the usual, he didn't serve a purpose to her.... Princess likes to be Spoilt... Numerous stays in Adare Manor... Poor guy was probably broke from it all... She was with him for a quick second before she got pregnant.... I see bren is now part of DB apparall 🤔

hahaha Hilarious Princess likes to be spoilt! 😂

Think he's the brains behind it and she is the booty 😂

He is defo behind all of that new stuff she's pushing, she mentioned before that he's in marketing or something. I wonder where the baby daddy went, she thought he was the bees knees and then poof he's gone. 🤔

Also, anyone else find posting Valentines day gifts super tacky (n)

Reactions: 3
I know where her mother is renting a house- in rural county cork. Diana is regularily there dropping the child to be looked after I assume. She had been living there for months after break up with Brian and moved in with her new beau late last year. My issue with her is the speed at which she thinks it’s ok to drive down our residential road, lots of us have small children. My neighbor has reported her black Volkswagen Passat to the gaurds - she very obnoxious would almost knock you down in the car, it’s only a matter of time before she causes another accident. That’s not to mention the texting and driving I’ve witnessed numerous times.
I also heard from an ex colleague of hers in Harvey Norman that she cheated on Brian - kaceys daddy- that’s of course after she drained him dry of money. Nora geary is his sister, they don’t get on at all and noras so lovely, a single mom to twins.
It’s also a known fact that Diana’s mother has some sort of mental health issue as she’s had more that one strange screaming encounter with the neighbors- one being to drive by a girl out for a walk pushing her buggy and reverse back to her, roll down the window screaming at her about throwing her apple stump in the ditch - I’d say the Kelleher are highly strung women- Brendan won’t be around too long mark my words.
I think this new clothing thing she has is a joke, it’s all cheap tat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Princess is a weapon... Remember Mac the Knight??? He was engaged to a stunner, him & Diana were banging behind that poor girls back! When it came out Diana and her mates, mannix mainly tortured the poor girl online!! Let's not forget her "Coach", she strung him along for YEARS

I forgot all about the coach fella,they were joined at the hip,all the Roosters dinners every week!

Also disgraceful driving around at that speed,no need for it!

She often posts mental health bits so maybe thats to do with the mother then,she seems to come from large family!

Oh I remember him the coach guy, where did he go? He was always sniffing around her, even when Brian was on the scene, she hardly went off with him did she?

I remember her and Nora geary used be great friends, always on each other’s stories and she used to call Diana the kids auntie. I assume they fell out over Brian.

She’s so full of self importance, this empowering women thing makes me laugh cos it’s apparently not how she is at all in real life, it’s all me me me. I can imagine her getting off on the idea of girls looking up to her and not giving a flying fanny about empowering anyone other than using them as doormats to massage her own ego 😆

• Heart
Princess is a weapon... Remember Mac the Knight??? He was engaged to a stunner, him & Diana were banging behind that poor girls back! When it came out Diana and her mates, mannix mainly tortured the poor girl online!! Let's not forget her "Coach", she strung him along for YEARS
I remember when the girlfriend found out, her mates christened this one ‘dirty Diana’, that girl was so pretty, seems like a genuinely lovely girl.. shes well rid of both of them...

LAADDDDSS.. The DB fit apperal tat.. ffs like!! I really think people are so dumb to be buying into all this shart! Diana strikes me as VERY high maintenance. I showed my fella a few of her daily stories and he just said "HIGH MAINTENANCE"

• Haha
LAADDDDSS.. The DB fit apperal tat.. ffs like!! I really think people are so dumb to be buying into all this shart! Diana strikes me as VERY high maintenance. I showed my fella a few of her daily stories and he just said "HIGH MAINTENANCE"
Is she still trying to flog this? 🙄

DB Fit apparel ...13euros on Aliexpress!
Drives me nuts when she says 'We're launching our new DB Fit Apparel' ,like they sat down and designed them and got them made then! :mad:
The logo and branding shows just how creative they are! :cautious:

I have literally ordered the exact same sets on Ali recently how do these people think they’ll get away with it? Like does Diana really believe that people think she designed this generic gym wear in her own factory or what?