Diana Kelleher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's very cringe. And the nights out with the other blonde ones where they drink prosecco and screech on camera then go out and spend the night posing into the phones and dry humping each other
Are we talking about Nora Geary here the PT Trainer????

I was in Dublin in Dublin for the weekend and never knew of her. These 2 blonds walked into the hotel bar and took their coats off and all you could see was boob boob boobs. Like WTF who do they think they are?

She thought she was out of this world. Her face is like the back of a bus (did she get work done) caked in makeup and more plastic in her boobs that a recycling plant. A complete manky looking tart :eek:

Reactions: 1
Are we talking about Nora Geary here the PT Trainer????

I was in Dublin in Dublin for the weekend and never knew of her. These 2 blonds walked into the hotel bar and took their coats off and all you could see was boob boob boobs. Like WTF who do they think they are?

She thought she was out of this world. Her face is like the back of a bus (did she get work done) caked in makeup and more plastic in her boobs that a recycling plant. A complete manky looking tart :eek:

No i dont think the girl with her was Nora ,dont even think they friends anymore!

Princess Di is so transparent she has parted ways with her ride or die fitness brand - something not completely transparent there Diana

Wasnt she co owner with her now ex? So what..he would have bought her out of the company or what?

Did she actually post about parting ways with the DB fitness clothes thingy? I didn’t see it. All the pics of her seem to be gone off the DB Instagram 😳

What happened her the last two weeks,she said it few times that she had tough couple of weeks? Maybe i missed it :sneaky:

I think her daughters grandmother on the fathers side died and somethings wrong with her own dad, love the way she is like oh I like to keep my personal life private but then when she’s with someone it’s plastered everywhere

Totally forgot about this one until a fella Brendan popped up and I remembered they were a thing. The fella she is with now is awful. Brendan is a fine looking fella

Completely forgot about this one, havent seen her insta in years. Had to unfollow when she was always filming the child in the walker in the gym while she was working out. It always seemed so dangerous for the child.