DIADRO (Scottish)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight out the Rosie Bush book of excuses “it was dark humour” and the lassie laughing thinking its funny & the 5 who have reacted to it with laughing emoji, wow!

and only sorry because it was made public. No doubt still using such disgusting language in private. And the bottom bit, not short of a bird or 70, Soph Rose sitting there thinking she is special 😏
Says a lot when not 1 of those alleged 70 birds are lassies that he knows off tiktok. People that actually know him wouldn’t go near him 🚩

Reactions: 3
He is going live later to answer peoples questions….i hope he has proof to back up everything he says because so far he hasn’t been able to prove he isn’t what all these lassies are saying he is. Infact, his actions just do more to prove what a narcissist he is. I am going out for dinner so i will miss it 😏

The big beast is aww annoyed folk were talking about him at 4am, Caroline style giving it ye want a war he will give ye a war. Nae bother pal many have tried many have died 😂
IMG_4351.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The big beast is aww annoyed folk were talking about him at 4am, Caroline style giving it ye want a war he will give ye a war. Nae bother pal many have tried many have died 😂
View attachment 2455104
they filtered lips 😂😂 he was having a meltdown when they were on live but remember, he isn’t bothered & doesn’t care 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why’s he lying about having no police involvement in any relationships? How the duck did he get put on Claire’s law? Was it a like and share competition on Facebook???
Man’s a deluded arrogant narcissist! Will he be duck answer any questions it will be mute and block

Reactions: 5
Why’s he lying about having no police involvement in any relationships? How the duck did he get put on Claire’s law? Was it a like and share competition on Facebook???
Man’s a deluded arrogant narcissist! Will he be duck answer any questions it will be mute and block
it will be pre-pared questions from his wee hanger on’s 😏

Soph Rose’s got a wean in the background while he sits ranting about ‘ love juices and his devil D’ bowfing 🤢
---
He wants to ruin Soph Rose’s make up ( Russell brand vibes 🤢) and she’s flashing her chebs at him. While her weans in the room.

Last edited:
  • Sick
How embarrassing man
he is acting like a daft wee boy with his first girlfriend. Such a riddy for someone thats nearly 40 🫣
---
Soph Rose’s got a wean in the background while he sits ranting about ‘ love juices and his devil D’ bowfing 🤢
---
He wants to ruin Soph Rose’s make up ( Russell brand vibes 🤢) and she’s flashing her chebs at him. While her weans in the room.
He is a dirty wrong yin!

i see Lucy Darling outed that Gypsy Rose who was always up his arse as well for her backstabbing 😂 stupid cow was posting 1 half of messages between her & Lucy trying to make Lucy out the bad one but Lucy called her bluff 😊 maybe Dickadora needs to look closer to home for more of the people sending him this apparent hate 😏

Reactions: 2
He’s just said he would do again whatever it was he was charged and convicted with as he done it for a good reason 😡

• Angry
He’s full of bullshite 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s a masters degree being a dick 😂😂😂😂 I’m howling at this

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did he come & answer any questions? Provide any proof to prove he is not all these things “the haters” are saying?

He’s absolutely delusional… and so are all the other people that’s sticking up and staying by his side.. how can anyone believe that becca broke him with him over him looking at a second phone and he done nothing wrong, when the prove in the puddin was shown.. I think hes made his match with that soph-rose one, she’s just has bad so this next episoded of the two of them will be entertaining.. really hope he gets what he deserves 🤬😬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Everyone licking his arse is clearly gone in the nut, just look at the guy, it screams everything you need to know!
His arrogance is repulsive, he genuinely turns my stomach.
Showing your age there Dickadora, we don't sit standard grades anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.