DIADRO (Scottish)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He talks to people like tit
And talking. Like this. Really pisses. Me off
He thinks he's bleeping Jordan belfort

What do we think ladies...cheap speed? Gear? Eckies? These people need to go outside
He is coked out his noggin! His behaviour is very similar to oor Aldo the property boss when he was outed as a dirty cheat 😏
---
diadro said like 1am a don't know why yous are asking who's going to be my next victim when use clearly know its going to be Sophie Rose!! 🤣🤣🤣 his actually vile
He is vulgar! How any lassie finds him attractive is beyond me. He is rotten inside & out 🤢

Reactions: 5
He is coked out his noggin! His behaviour is very similar to oor Aldo the property boss when he was outed as a dirty cheat 😏
---

He is vulgar! How any lassie finds him attractive is beyond me. He is rotten inside & out 🤢
They are identical aren’t they, both ego maniacs, lying cheating coke heids that treat women like shite & use the R word trying to pass it aff as banter when caught out. It’s unreal how alike they are, their box room lives coked out their nuts are so alike it’s uncanny

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The absolute state of him screenshotting his texts from Soph Rose. Probably been his usual gentlemanly self in reply & thats why its been scrubbed out 🤢

Reactions: 1
That Connie came up live on my fyp moaning about people enabling her abuser while she sits in lives with Dickadora the abuser. These cunts are thick as duck!

Reactions: 3
That Connie came up live on my fyp moaning about people enabling her abuser while she sits in lives with Dickadora the abuser. These cunts are thick as duck!

She needs to also look closer to home. Scottish trucker ain't so innocent.. has children he doesn't see also and was abusive to his exs also.

Reactions: 4
Busy with family commitments at a party, guessing his child’s birthday yet he’s managed to put together a video of todays champion battle 🧐

That pathetic poor me shite on his story and signed off with “Your King” if that doesn’t scream narcissist then i don’t know what does. What a bleeping riddy 🫣
---
His statement 😂😂😂😂😂

What's he gonna do next call up Netflix and ask them to do a documentary how embarrassing 😂
---
He has signed it ,the king, aye the DV King ya scrote
He is currently sat in his discord going on about how Beccas live is boring & only gets views when he is mentioned. This is the guy who isn’t bothered & doesn’t care 🤡 idiots in the comments praising him for telling the truth 😂 he hasn’t provided one bit of evidence to back up what he says, they are all batshit mental 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lolol if he actually backed it up then ya could say right ok we have it wrong but show some evidence diadora Ur saying this that and whatever show us the , u clearly read here anyway so let's see what ya have to say for yerself son

Reactions: 3
You are the one who said the word in the texts you absolute lunatic! And proceeded to say it was to describe being horny, you are a sick bastard! Sitting smirking in your video as you attempt to apologise for it 🥴 but aye it was the live women were triggered by, not the narcissistic bleep who said the word 🤡
---
How the duck has Fleabo ended up in Beccas live 🥴
---
He is losing the plot in that Discord Mr I am not bothered & don’t give a duck 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I remember seeing him and becca dual live before they got together. I never got good vibes of him. He was arrogant and narcissistic. Then saw they were together but saw her on live say they split fairly soon after.
Was gutted for her when I saw them back together. She clearly was more in to him. He liked the attention and was more in to the camera and being on live than being with her.

I’m glad she’s got herself away from him and outing him. Unfortunately there will always be people who will blindly support him.

Reactions: 5
Straight out the Rosie Bush book of excuses “it was dark humour” and the lassie laughing thinking its funny & the 5 who have reacted to it with laughing emoji, wow!

and only sorry because it was made public. No doubt still using such disgusting language in private. And the bottom bit, not short of a bird or 70, Soph Rose sitting there thinking she is special 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.