Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaylsonx

VIP Member
FFS. Wonder where he has gone.. he won’t be on for reset then. Although I imagine he will because his world revolves around it. So much so he had to manipulate the Sophie one back on side in time for it. He had made countless comments saying “this one will be the hardest” when she wasn’t near him because he knows she pushes him hard the Sunday. Looks like it has potential for a quiet night now 🌝 I was just wanting to see would she join it again and if Demi would join it to have a look at the drama and sly catty sniping 🌝
---
Remi not Demi 😭
---
Ah ok I’m watching a live here. 8pm ones cancelled and he’s doing resets and 1am ones..his mods have said it they are live
---
Also not to ask why they are cancelled.. they don’t know 🤣

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I think all who has been involved with Diadro are horrible scummy people. I’ve no idea on most of their personalities before getting involved but seems they are all just nasty people. The tit for tat they all say out of order things, but i think the he said she said is boring unless someone didn’t retaliate to do the same thing then no one is better than the other. Can’t moan about people being nasty to you and going too far when you do the exact same thing back
I agree. I’m still really new to the “army” so I can’t comment on them individually but from what I’ve seen about some of them, they deserve the karma they are getting. If this is all true about the debt and stuff

Gravey

I shouldn’t say it….. but…. Diadro is genuinely quite sweet about them winning until he brought mickey out.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
whats happened now?
---
Just saw she is live 😂 another social media break lasting less than 24 hrs & the mods in babysitting again 🤡
And he’s battling Remi all his chat was sayin summat about ‘mould’ I dunno if that’s meaning sophie, that ema in her live was back in his last night laughing how does she trust them