Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Why this fucker is still walking the streets a free man is beyond me. He's the absolute definition of an abuser. Where's the justice?

Reactions: 13

Daydream_Believer

Someone commented she seems manic and I think that’s the perfect description. From throwing herself down stairs last night to this no wonder her kids don’t live with her it doesn’t seem a safe environment for them

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Why does he seem to be in a bad mood… and Sophie is sleeping on the couch… she really missed Christmas with her children for this 🤦‍♀️
pregnant & he is letting her sleep on the couch? Wow 😂 well done Sophie choosing to spend your Christmas like this instead of with your kids 👏🏻

• Haha

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
He literally said his family said they didn't want anything out yet hes sitting talking about it, saying when they found out he didnt want to do box battles but continued to do it so people didnt speculate anything. So now talking about it and going to do box battles now 🥴🥴🥴

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
As much as I agree he’s an absolute beast, doesn’t deserve his platform and certainly does not deserve another innocent child..
I don’t think posting them messages were the best idea. She’s just as bad as him for not being a decent mother to her kids, but she is being abused by him, ash had those voice notes of Sophie walking the streets on Christmas Eve at 2am crying in pure fear and distress.freezing cold as ‘punishment’ therefore knew she was in a situation that isn’t safe for her or her unborn baby (if there is one) he should not have put them up on TikTok infront of 4k people.
I hope to god for her own safety, he doesn’t fool her into going back to Scotland again. God knows what the next punishment will be!

he’s got an odd obsession with these single blonde mums, who are half his age! It’s weird!
I have a gut feeling we will be in the same situation,have these exact discussions in 6 months when he’s done the same to remi😳

Cass_25

VIP Member
The video of him in the taxi on backupawareness1 you can hear who he’s with, she doesn’t say much but it does sound like Remi.
He said it’s his cousin he’s with, this Cunts got to be related to Aldo 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I work in FS and the background checks would mean he couldn’t gain any employment in the sector at all
I am a finance manager so know all too well the checks that happen. No wonder he is a beg on the internet, he will amount to fuck all else.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“Prove to you the truth”

How many times has he proved the truth? 1st he edited messages when the young girl stuff came about. Then he was messaging a guy who had allegedly been accused of grape by Becca & he was getting him on live to back him up that Becca was lying about him too. Also had another couple of guys willing to say the same, that never happened. He has never been able to prove that Jo never paid for the holiday & god knows what else. He is a manipulative cunt & the only people who believe him is his weird cult of sad lonely bastards!

Daydream_Believer

I hope Sophie has decided to come off TikTok now and cut this awful man out her life. She should just delete TikTok completely and focus on her children and healing herself. If she comes back on after all this on box battles and dribbling over Diadro then she is the most stupid woman I’ve ever encountered in my life
Who knows. He spoke to her like crap saying ‘you’ll have dinner then you’ll go home’ and she still choose to accept that over a Christmas with her 2 children. How far down her priority list are those kids because Dan is clearly still at the top no matter what.

lje88

Chatty Member
She literally has no dignity. I have second hand embarrassment for her 🤣

• Haha
She’s so pathetic. Diadora isn’t helping the situation. Surely he would know that inviting her up for Xmas dinner and feeding her with shite off camera would only make things worse. He must enjoy her being a lovesick puppy. Typical narc behaviour. If he was that serious about not wanting anything serious he wouldn’t be buying her gifts, taking her to his mums for Xmas dinner etc. Spare room is truly deluded but diadora is playing the narc game well. He could probably send Spare room a video of him ploughing Remi tonight and she’d still ditch her kids to come up to Scotland the second he said to.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Got her back on side just in time for resets on Sunday 😂 this pair are an absolute laughing stock 🫣

• Haha