Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Here we go…..

Latest developments in the life of a narc beast are his spare room non girlfriend is now pregnant. She was not on the pill, failed to tell him & he didn’t bother to wrap his riddled wee man 🤢

Sophie has went awol & he is now flirting very badly with a potential new spare room non girlfriend candidate Remi 😏

He is still a beast & still clinging onto box battles kidding on its a career.

As you were…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Spanor511

VIP Member
I hope he is with Remi. It’s nothing less than Sophie the beg deserves. Her and her daft followers. Remember she chose that clown over her own kids at Christmas…and now he’s away shagging Remi. Makes you wonder what kind of mother she has been all these years. I think she gets obsessed with any man that shows any slight interest in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine being a mother and not having or wanting your kids on Christmas Day. She’s an absolute loonball. I’m getting Annie Wilkes vibes. Watch yer knees Daniel.

• Haha

whatevzz

Just came across a live there that had a few of pedrio & Sophie ex friends/mods.. with Irish jo family member… that last holiday pedrio and sophie went on jo paid for… Sophie also messaged (not sure when) jo saying she’d no heating or food in the house would she be able to send some money to her… this is absolutely sick, double B has turned against them all, Sophie blocked her because double B told her a few home truths and Sophie didn’t like it…

• Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
These 2 are unreal. Dressed like a pair of dicks, been asked by a grieving family not to talk about this but here they are, making it all about themselves. Sick bastards! Like i said earlier, they deserve all the bad that is coming their way!

• Angry

Cass_25

VIP Member
A woman’s thing lol spoken like a true deadbeat dad! The booking appointment is where they ask both parents medical history so he really should be there she’s not known him long enough to know any of his.
Aye it’s very important that first midwife appointment as they ask all sorts of questions about not just you & your man but your families too incase there are any health problems that the baby could have, she’ll no know any of the answers to the medical history questions she hardly knows him .
Canny wait to see what fake accidents & dramas she makes up to get him up the road if he meets Remi. She’s like her oot fatal attraction, looney. Can see this being her in a coupla days 😂
IMG_6339.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ell87

VIP Member
He is fucking vile, what a manipulative prick! why is she allowing him to speak to her like that "get to bed" 😳
she is continuously going back to him desperate for him to want her! As for making her walk the streets, did he not do the same to Becca?!
Howling at "please reframe" 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha

whatevzz

They will all literally arse lick whoever his love interest is, only downfall is their doing it more desperately now because she’s with baby 😂
I’m sorry for even saying this out loud. But she 100% trapped him. I know it takes two too tango but she knew she wasn’t on anything and knew that they weren’t using a condom so there for knew what she was at. She tried her best to sell herself to him, by throwing her body on him and doing things to him even live. And that didn’t work for him wanting her so she went a sick way about it and screwed him for life 🤣 and he still doesn’t want her, which is even funnier !

beebee789

VIP Member
I wouldn't trust that cunt around children, and i'm glad the courts agree. Remember he told his ex to put her one year old son up for adoption cos he couldn't cope with not being the centre of attention? Piece of shit.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

whatevzz

He’s a cunt I’m sorry. But he’s now said when he got the news he stopped the live, packed his car drove to London to go see him but he didn’t get to because of family. No respect for the family at all doing this live. I’m livid

Last edited:
  • Sick

Ell87

VIP Member
Wow she is shameless, sat there laughing accepting gifts while someone else is with her children and doing all the wee traditional things with them that she should be doing. Imagine WILLINGLY choosing not to see your children wake up and open their presents on Christmas morning 🤢

• Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
How she will sleep tonight I’ll never know. She’s obviously got severe issues either mentally or cognitively or a mixture of both to be able to leave your kids on Christmas Eve to go and sit with a man that doesn’t want you. Scum of the earth.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Mortified for SR being in that box with Remi 😂
---
He just likes to manipulate & humiliate the lassie at every turn & she just accepts it. There is no hope for you Sophie, absolute clown 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15