Diadro #5 Diadro in a huff because Spare Room Sophie is up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw there she’s putting the Alexa on😭 Sophie’s Alexa playlist irritates me as much as the Tobin family’s parrot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a fruitcake. Sitting aw smiles with a full face of makeup on kiddin on she’s lovin life. Meanwhile daddy of the year is OTT flirting wi that Remi yin. Absolute wallopers the lot of them.

Reactions: 10
Someone commented she seems manic and I think that’s the perfect description. From throwing herself down stairs last night to this no wonder her kids don’t live with her it doesn’t seem a safe environment for them

Reactions: 13
She’s a fruitcake. Sitting aw smiles with a full face of makeup on kiddin on she’s lovin life. Meanwhile daddy of the year is OTT flirting wi that Remi yin. Absolute wallopers the lot of them.
Aye she’s a bleeping looney, she’s needing a bed next to Rosie in the spa. She’s the kind of psycho burd you see on Netflix documentaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s crashed she
Aye she’s a bleeping looney, she’s needing a bed next to Rosie in the spa. She’s the kind of psycho burd you see on Netflix documentaries.
She’s a full scale crackpot. Netflix would have a field day wi these nut jobs I’m tellin ye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps pausing & he keeps going off camera , clearly texting each other. She’s just said it’s only milkshake she’s drinking , he must have mentioned her erratic behaviour.
She’s sat with her daughter, there’s troll comments about reporting her to social services etc her wean shouldn’t be reading the comments she should be in her bed .
---
She’s clearly getting messages on her screen from the beast and her weans seeing them , she needs to get a grip for the sake of her poor daughter. She’s no looking as happy as she was, she will have narcissist blaring out the Alexa in nae time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That will be him got to her enough to make her come off live. She needs to block him & communicate via a lawyer, he is going to destroy her mentally. She is a silly lassie for getting into this situation!

Reactions: 9
That will be him got to her enough to make her come off live. She needs to block him & communicate via a lawyer, he is going to destroy her mentally. She is a silly lassie for getting into this situation!
The way he controls her is frightening. x

Reactions: 5
The way he controls her is frightening. x
she knew this would happen, she was well warned. But she still went to him & got pregnant to him & now she is stuck in a world where he will control & destroy her & their child. Clearly thought she would change him, she is a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she knew this would happen, she was well warned. But she still went to him & got pregnant to him & now she is stuck in a world where he will control & destroy her & their child. Clearly thought she would change him, she is a bleeping idiot.
I dread to think what he could do. x

Reactions: 5
I think he’s met his match in Sophie. She’s an absolute mentalist, psycho, bunny boiler.

Reactions: 9
I think he’s met his match in Sophie. She’s an absolute mentalist, psycho, bunny boiler.
I think he is still too clever for her. He literally lives rent free in her head & she admitted herself she would do anything for him. This whole situation is not going to end well.

I know he said she’s not even 9 weeks yet but she must be really early like 6 weeks or less because that is just a blob. I had a private scan when I was 7lbs 5days and it looked much more defined than hers it was like a jelly bean. I also ended up having 13 scans in total for different reasons and never once was any of them labelled like that.
The first 4 weeks is since your last period isn’t it so could be like 5 weeks and get yet she was showing a ‘bump’ photo
---
Someone commented she seems manic and I think that’s the perfect description. From throwing herself down stairs last night to this no wonder her kids don’t live with her it doesn’t seem a safe environment for them
The lassie was on talking before she sounded an old head on her shoulders for 11 bless her
---
There she’s waving about the scan photo
View attachment 2630695
It looks like a wee mouse

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Chantelle on live greeting about not getting carpets off the council 😂 just beg a wee bit more on live & u will get them no bother hen 😏 or ask your big pal Diadro to buy them ☺

• Haha
Chantelle on live greeting about not getting carpets off the council 😂 just beg a wee bit more on live & u will get them no bother hen 😏 or ask your big pal Diadro to buy them ☺
I’m surprised she’s no got herself a red dress, papped a blonde nice & easy box dye on her dome & covered her squinty chops in beetroot oot the foodbank to try seduce the big beast

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.