Diadro #5 Diadro in a huff because Spare Room Sophie is up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He cares about nobody but himself. He will only be gutted for the fact a large chunk of his income is now gone 🤢
Fact! He is so selfish. I don't know if it's just me but the condolences left under that ladies death announcement seem to be a bit inappropriate. There are people saying oh I knew you from Tiktok, we will miss you on Diadro's Box battles etc. I just feel that her parents and husband might find them a bit weird. Be interested to hear other people's thoughts on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know he said she’s not even 9 weeks yet but she must be really early like 6 weeks or less because that is just a blob. I had a private scan when I was 7lbs 5days and it looked much more defined than hers it was like a jelly bean. I also ended up having 13 scans in total for different reasons and never once was any of them labelled like that.

Reactions: 3
Fact! He is so selfish. I don't know if it's just me but the condolences left under that ladies death announcement seem to be a bit inappropriate. There are people saying oh I knew you from Tiktok, we will miss you on Diadro's Box battles etc. I just feel that her parents and husband might find them a bit weird. Be interested to hear other people's thoughts on it.
i am with u, his fans are a different breed though so hardly surprising they would be so insensitive.
---
I know he said she’s not even 9 weeks yet but she must be really early like 6 weeks or less because that is just a blob. I had a private scan when I was 7lbs 5days and it looked much more defined than hers it was like a jelly bean. I also ended up having 13 scans in total for different reasons and never once was any of them labelled like that.
i was scanned a lot during my pregnancy & was never labelled like that either. Could it be an English thing?

Reactions: 6
i am with u, his fans are a different breed though so hardly surprising they would be so insensitive.
---

i was scanned a lot during my pregnancy & was never labelled like that either. Could it be an English thing?
I’m from England, had 5 babies and lots of scans, none were ever labelled👀

Reactions: 5
Agree it's completely not appropriate.

Reactions: 4
I was scanned non stop with my youngest from early on and not once was it labelled like that.
Somethings defo no adding up here …..

Not sticking up for her but I've had an early scan labelled before, however, it wasn't NHS, it was an 8 week early assurance scan I paid for

Reactions: 7
Just wanted to lay down my 2pence in this mess 😂

I was think she might not be up the duff and saying just to stay with him buts it's now back fired badly! She's now falling down stairs?

As for him the beast he makes me feel sick you can smell the narcissism from all the way down south!

Also not to stand up for SR but I asked when I had an early scan if they could label it 😂 because all I could see was a mushy looking jelly baby lol.

This is some story unraveling eh? 😂
what’s he saying she’s apologised for. If she’s pregnant she can tell who she likes when she likes! It’s her body!
The nerve of the man is beyond me.

I can’t stop watching them though 😂

Reactions: 7
Agree it's completely not appropriate.
I had asked in previous thread as I had heard of the death and then it popped up on my fyp this morning and I googled this guy. Completely trying to make good of what be did. I feel for her family and her daughters but for him to spread rumours out about that on a live is Completely disrespectful

His live at the minute with that Remi is just 🤢.
He is disgusting, I honestly believe she has a motive because I can’t believe any sane woman would entertain this after all the tit that has come out about him. As for Sophie she gives off massive bunny boiler vibes, however I can imagine if she is watching this live (which I’m sure she is) it will be hurting her massively.

Sophie’s live all smiles giving it she’s going to glow and be the baddest witch, saying the queen is back 🥴 she must be trying a new tactic since the tears and faking falls isn’t getting attention from him.

• Haha
Sophie’s live all smiles giving it she’s going to glow and be the baddest witch, saying the queen is back 🥴 she must be trying a new tactic since the tears and faking falls isn’t getting attention from him.
Spot on lol. Funny how she has come on live now while he is on with Remi.
It’s definitely an act she isn’t fooling anyone with her smiles!

Aye, it’s not fooling anyone. She’s doing it purely to try get his attention. It must be driving her insane he’s so openly flirting with this other burd.

Reactions: 9
She’s talking at a hunner mile an hour you’d swear she was on something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.