Diadro #5 Diadro in a huff because Spare Room Sophie is up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go…..

Latest developments in the life of a narc beast are his spare room non girlfriend is now pregnant. She was not on the pill, failed to tell him & he didn’t bother to wrap his riddled wee man 🤢

Sophie has went awol & he is now flirting very badly with a potential new spare room non girlfriend candidate Remi 😏

He is still a beast & still clinging onto box battles kidding on its a career.

As you were…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That wee fan boy Blaine gives me the absolute heeby jeebys. It’s no normal the way he idolises the beast deffo has daddy issues. It gives me the same vibe as they pathetic wee boys that pay a fortune to do online courses wae Andrew Tate 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That wee fan boy Blaine gives me the absolute heeby jeebys. It’s no normal the way he idolises the beast deffo has daddy issues. It gives me the same vibe as they pathetic wee boys that pay a fortune to do online courses wae Andrew Tate 🤦🏼‍♀️
Him & Chantelle are obsessed with him. Very weird behaviour.

Reactions: 5
⚠⚠ ** trigger warning ** ⚠⚠

i know this sounds horrid.. but does anyone possibly think the scan today was an assessment for a termination?

Reactions: 3
It was the baby daddy who got her up the spout and not hutch.
She had a thing with hutch in the past. They slept together. There's a video of him on fyp stating she tried the same pregnancy thing with him. I believe hutch possibly had his own thread on here but i can't find it..

Reactions: 4
I saw him briefly live earlier on talking about Sophie and the baby. Saying she was needing time out while she gets her scan and he even said something like.. oh it's best for the beautiful wee baby just now.

You for real, you've literally just pulled oot.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’ve got to wonder what the script is with the father/ fathers of Sophie’s two children. Did she pull this kind of stunt with them? There’s never anything mentioned about their dads.
I think Sophie’s absolutely unhinged ,I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s done this kind of thing before. Any time the creepy bastard so much as looks at another women she will fake aww sorts of dramas ,the fall down the stairs was just the start of it, she’s got bunny boiler ripping out her.

Reactions: 8
You’ve got to wonder what the script is with the father/ fathers of Sophie’s two children. Did she pull this kind of stunt with them? There’s never anything mentioned about their dads.
I think Sophie’s absolutely unhinged ,I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s done this kind of thing before. Any time the creepy bastard so much as looks at another women she will fake aww sorts of dramas ,the fall down the stairs was just the start of it, she’s got bunny boiler ripping out her.
I was thinking that the other day. They’ve probably ran for their lives to get away from her. Diadro actually thought SR was a wee daft lassie. I think she’s actually a psycho, bunny boiler. Oh dear.

Reactions: 11
The absolute cheek of him discussing that ladies passing on live last night and letting everyone know her business but failing to see that he was the one benefiting from the gifts. Then didn't even have the respect or manners to not do box battles. It's absolutely disgusting!! Her poor poor family are probably oblivious to her online life and what has happened and probably looking for answers and maybe blaming themselves. I will say though that he wasn't the only creator that benefited. Shame on them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The absolute cheek of him discussing that ladies passing on live last night and letting everyone know her business but failing to see that he was the one benefiting from the gifts. Then didn't even have the respect or manners to not do box battles. It's absolutely disgusting!! Her poor poor family are probably oblivious to her online life and what has happened and probably looking for answers and maybe blaming themselves. I will say though that he wasn't the only creator that benefited. Shame on them all.
He cares about nobody but himself. He will only be gutted for the fact a large chunk of his income is now gone 🤢

Reactions: 7
It maybe depends on the hospital but it’s a bit odd that the scans labelled, I had early scans with one of mine due to having stomach pains from about 5 weeks( healthy pregnancy thankfully) I don’t think any of my early scans were labelled with embryo & sac on. The only think I mind being on the screen was the measurements to show how many weeks, I don’t even think that was on the print out I’d need to have a look.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.