Diadro #3 Diadro is a beast beast beast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what the answer is, I genuinely thought people would avoid Piadro and he'd naturally disappear but he's still there.

Tiktok need to do something but we know they don't really give a shite about people, it's all about the money.

If he's made £40k this past month that's what £60k for Tikkers? (Estimated of course)

They're never going to background check creators, they hardly respond to reports as it is.

I just hope the dirty bastard gets his comeuppance as his pal Antony has.

Reactions: 6
Cher is apparently doing it as well. I hope the big hitter do it. Ffs they make enough every week ti subsidise losing a week of fleecing people!
Cher's turned off her gifts but she’s saying "PayPal in my bio". 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What are you bleeping talking about 😂😂😂😂
---

Are you assuming im sophie ? Hahahaah
There is one way to prove me wrong….she is currently live so i would see if she was looking at her ipad replying on here if this account posts in that time she is live. I will stand corrected if i am proved wrong 😊

Reactions: 3
There is one way to prove me wrong….she is currently live so i would see if she was looking at her ipad replying on here if this account posts in that time she is live. I will stand corrected if i am proved wrong 😊
Sorry i was making tea 😆😆😆
Was sophie doing that live... if so, my bad 😜
Well if sophie follows becki jones thenum i mustum be sophieum 😍

Reactions: 1
Sorry i was making tea 😆😆😆
Was sophie doing that live... if so, my bad 😜
Well if sophie follows becki jones thenum i mustum be sophieum 😍
sophie disappears off camera and oh look, a post from this account 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beast enabler aka Tgirl above was in here looking for screenshots of the abuse when all this kicked off as well.

NEW THREAD!

---
Beast enabler aka Tgirl above was in here looking for screenshots of the abuse when all this kicked off as well.
That last time they posted on here was the night the first movie night happened and Sophie was never off her ipad 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.