Diadro #3 Diadro is a beast beast beast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking through a “tribute” video someone done for this rapist “leaving” the app….he wasn’t fussed by whats happening with Diadro when he is a rapist himself, nothing to do with not getting involved in politics 🤢
---
What have I missed 👀?! What’s he done?!
Anthony Q Lion has been sentenced to 7 yrs for rape. Was allowed to roam free for a month before he got sentenced & him “leaving” the app was nothing to do with whatever reason he have, its because he was being sentenced.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tiktok need to have some serious talks about how they regulate the app. ID checks need to be in place and as soon as they get wind of someone having a potential criminal charge there accounts should be suspended just like what would happen in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tiktok need to have some serious talks about how they regulate the app. ID checks need to be in place and as soon as they get wind of someone having a potential criminal charge there accounts should be suspended just like what would happen in the real world.
Exactly. They shouldn’t be free to be on an app & raking in ££££ from vulnerable people!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. They shouldn’t be free to be on an app & raking in ££££ from vulnerable people!
Exactly this. Any kind of charge and you shouldn’t be able to access the app. If you’re proven innocent you can show that, but until then you shouldn’t be able to gain profit from it. It’s a social media platform not a job people need to survive.

Reactions: 1
Looking through a “tribute” video someone done for this rapist “leaving” the app….he wasn’t fussed by whats happening with Diadro when he is a rapist himself, nothing to do with not getting involved in politics 🤢
---

Anthony Q Lion has been sentenced to 7 yrs for rape. Was allowed to roam free for a month before he got sentenced & him “leaving” the app was nothing to do with whatever reason he have, its because he was being sentenced.
No wonder he kept goin in Diadros 🤦🏼‍♀️ had his wife and baby sitting with him aswell….these beasts seem to think by having a mug sticking by them it helps pull the wool over peoples eyes

Reactions: 3
Hell I've just had a look! Ive hardly been on tiktok today.. 🤮🤮 wronguns every where. Made everyone feel guilty about him leaving the app but clearly there was a MASSIVE reason for it.
He’s massively manipulated everyone, I get everyone has the right to privacy and don’t need to tell everyone about their life but fml how he had the audacity to come live and not breathe a word and act all innocent and sweet, knowing fine well if people knew about what he was happening in the background he wouldn’t of had any support it’s absolutely disgusting, and people spamming Diadros chat and him saying he doesn’t care what others have done etc just shows what kind of person he really is

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It totally silences the ‘if he was guilty he wouldn’t be on here’ argument
Well quite. What’s more shocking is that it wasn’t just a court case in progress, the guy had been full on found guilty and was still sick enough to go home and parade around like some kind of saint on the internet knowing he was going to jail. He even put a timescale on when he was leaving because he knew!
Thats a real sick mInd to sit there and let people give you money and treat you like some kind of saint.
Its got to raise some questions surely, we’ve seen people scammed etc before and people still trust people online, but this is a whole new level.

It totally silences the ‘if he was guilty he wouldn’t be on here’ argument
Not when it comes to Dickadoras cult, they will still fully believe he is a good guy 🤢
---
He’s massively manipulated everyone, I get everyone has the right to privacy and don’t need to tell everyone about their life but fml how he had the audacity to come live and not breathe a word and act all innocent and sweet, knowing fine well if people knew about what he was happening in the background he wouldn’t of had any support it’s absolutely disgusting, and people spamming Diadros chat and him saying he doesn’t care what others have done etc just shows what kind of person he really is
Not even shocked by his attitude. Speaks volumes because he knows himself that he is a dirty wrong yin & hopefully the same fate awaits him one day. Also he has made a good bit of money off that Anthony being in his boxes as he was always heavily gifted. MONEY OVER MORALS EVERYTIME!

Wow I'm actually shocked about Anthony. I genuinely thought he was a decent man until he was still in Diadora's battles but never expected that, just thought he was greedy like the rest of them! 🤢
Assuming his wife knew about this aswell?

Reactions: 6
Wow I'm actually shocked about Anthony. I genuinely thought he was a decent man until he was still in Diadora's battles but never expected that, just thought he was greedy like the rest of them! 🤢
Assuming his wife knew about this aswell?
She must have as he had been on trial & found guilty. Clearly came on tiktok as its an easy way to make money off vulnerable & gullible people to keep the wife comfy for a wee while at the start of him going to jail. Sick bastards!

Sophie Rose on live already, putting a full face of make up on to just sit on live all day 🤦🏻‍♀️ has she even been to see her kids yet since getting back? Highly doubt it as everytime i go on tiktok she is live 🥴
---
On live with his human shield with a shirt on & someone just asked where u off to & he said “i have just got some business meetings and eh i need to go” and he has fucked off 😂😂😂 appointment with his solicitor is not a business meeting 😭 its embarrassing as duck making out your some high flying businessman when we see u every day in a box room sucking off a mic & begging 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Court again on Thursday, the staff at airdie court must be sick of seeing him
IMG_5445.jpeg

If this is anything its proof he believes his own bullshit. 🤣 so professional, marketed the box battles at 12pm everyday but could never make it as he has such a busy life in contact with lawyers and at the courts.. 'trying new times' why don't he tell us all the real reason. 👀

Attachments

• Haha
If this is anything its proof he believes his own bullshit. 🤣 so professional, marketed the box battles at 12pm everyday but could never make it as he has such a busy life in contact with lawyers and at the courts.. 'trying new times' why don't he tell us all the real reason. 👀
and he still doesn’t make it in time for 1pm 😂 he is a bleeping roaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

Do we know when this took place. He's lost loads of weigh since it happened going by the photo. x

Do we know when this took place. He's lost loads of weigh since it happened going by the photo. x
August I think a few on tiktok said they were given the impression he was dying so not only has he done this he’s made out he’s really ill

• Angry
  • Wow
Diadro disagreeing with someone in the comments suggesting that content creators should have background checks on them. Wonder why if he's nothing to hid🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.