Diadro #2 Think’s he is a bruiser, he's just an abuser, now everyone knows how much he's a loser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but if someone was accusing me of been a pedalo I'd be the first one downloading them messages and I'd be showing the while world if i wasn't guilty.. he's acting bleeping odd.

BECCA JUST SAID HE WAS SHAGGING SOMEONE ELSE ON MONDAY AND SR DOESNT KNOW IT !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but if someone was accusing me of been a pedalo I'd be the first one downloading them messages and I'd be showing the while world if i wasn't guilty.. he's acting bleeping odd.

BECCA JUST SAID HE WAS SHAGGING SOMEONE ELSE ON MONDAY AND SR DOESNT KNOW IT !!!
In the morning before she came up?

Reactions: 1

Where is she live x

Reactions: 1
Need a new thread title, should we just take Inso from Ben and use her song :LOL:
---
Where is she live x
Rambos live
---
Charles Drury, another woman beater. was it Lauren goodger he battered?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
he is actually horrid! why is she even messaging him??
She explained it that he wont stop or something. She denied him and he sent a message to her saying he has someone else in his bed and that was the message she received. I think Beccas gathering evidence on him.. but could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
She explained it that he wont stop or something. She denied him and he sent a message to her saying he has someone else in his bed and that was the message she received. I think Beccas gathering evidence on him.. but could be wrong.
Block him or change your number then. I don’t trust Becca, she is one for the watching.
---
NEW THREAD!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Block him or change your number then. I don’t trust Becca, she is one for the watching.
Same! Earlier she was making out it was him messaging her, n I thought then like if ur gathering evidence the first question the police will ask is why didn’t u block him?! The police woulda told her to change her number etc not go undercover but claim u can’t talk about it on tik tok whilst talking about it. She’s a snake.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.