Diadro #2 Think’s he is a bruiser, he's just an abuser, now everyone knows how much he's a loser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's making me feel ill everytime i jump in to see whats going on he's borking up. Deffo a sign of ❄❄❄

Reactions: 2
Struggling to keep up with all the characters in this but I see big Jade and Cher are of course in the middle of it. I’ve never heard them mention Diadro before?

Reactions: 4
Has that daft boot Becca named the wee lassie or are folk talking shite ? Surely no

• Wow
Struggling to keep up with all the characters in this but I see big Jade and Cher are of course in the middle of it. I’ve never heard them mention Diadro before?
Cher was in amongst it soon as the big creators were wi her false eyelashes on

• Haha
Becca just slipped up a belter she said she started seeing Diadro in March & broke up with him the other day . Wits she playing at
None of the rest of them in the boxes noticed she said that , Cher noticed though . So has she been still seeing him when he was in gifting her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ew Dickadora just pouted at the screen but zoomed in and u could see either ❄❄ or boogeys in his nose 🤣🤣

The way Becca is talking is as if she can’t talk for legal reasons. I’m really no buying what she’s saying , what was he doing unblocked in her live gifting her and that was a belter of a slip up saying ‘ the other day’.

Did they no say she was behind Cher’s karma in which case she’s better at using the app and making videos than she ever made out

Reactions: 3
Is there a protest tonight? If there is, i hope its better than last nights.

Reactions: 2
Dunno yoker said she wasn’t bothering cos he’s laughin about it and she’d end up goin through his door and gettin huckled
This is why he is kidding on its not bothering so people think whats the point. Thick as duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.