Diadro #2 Think’s he is a bruiser, he's just an abuser, now everyone knows how much he's a loser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He reckons he’s meeting someone next week, I’m gonna spend my entire time manifesting it to be a catfish that stands him up. Can you imagine the mount of toys that would be thrown out the pram! It’ll be good tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is absolutely vile, like vile!! The stuff he is saying on a live is just not acceptable 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 saying things like becca has his mould inside her get it out her ovaries

Reactions: 2
He’s unhinged he actually thinks he’s some sort of catch 😂😂😂

he’s meeting Sophia on Tuesday apparently
aye said he doesn’t know if she is flying up here or he will go meet her in the Lake District….they defo won’t be meeting 😂

• Haha
So the bin hasn’t been emptied so he’s gonna go prove himself a liar and find the “mould”

• Haha
Said he will bin raid on live tomorrow to find the mould 😂 he will bin raid before he goes live to find it first & hide it 😏 he is a walloper! All these daft wee lassies & boys thinking this 40 yr okd banger is hilarious when the daft bastard is a tragic excuse for a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FYI this is how a 40 year old “educated” man acts 🤦‍♀️
I am mortified he has a finance degree like me 😂 i put mine to use & work as a finance manager for a local authority while this fraud scams money off people online & bounces about his box room coked out his nut 😂

I am mortified he has a finance degree like me 😂 i put mine to use & work as a finance manager for a local authority while this fraud scams money off people online & bounces about his box room coked out his nut 😂
He bought them “degrees” of wowcher

• Haha
Look at this other bell end messaging becca trying to degrade her
Daft wee idiots desperate for some attention. I hope Ryan Steele smokes him in this battle. Dunno if the single maws will have enough in thr tank for some uni’s. Chantelle might have to do her rent money in again 😏

So the bin hasn’t been emptied so he’s gonna go prove himself a liar and find the “mould”

He’s lost the plot he needs papped tae Carstairs
---
Wtf are the neighbours going to think when they look oot the windae & he’s Oot bin raiding shouting about his wee toaty boaby

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s using this mould saga for views and gift for this battle
---
So all his ex mods are liars and obsesses now 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
---
Ryan still beat him 😂😂😂 look at his top gifters

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.