Diadro #2 Think’s he is a bruiser, he's just an abuser, now everyone knows how much he's a loser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX for the new thread title for this repulsive “man”.

Just wee reminder that Dickadora thinks using the R word is funny & “dark humour”. His wee hanger on’s think its hilarious also.

Outed for the narcissist he is. Still waiting for the proof to prove otherwise since he keeps saying its a witch hunt & hate campaign. Also the proof that emergency services were sent to his mums even though the alleged email said he was trapped in a fire in his own house, why the emergency services wouldn’t go there 1st remains a mystery 🥴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well done @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX for the new thread title for this repulsive “man”.

Just wee reminder that Dickadora thinks using the R word is funny & “dark humour”. His wee hanger on’s think its hilarious also.

Outed for the narcissist he is. Still waiting for the proof to prove otherwise since he keeps saying its a witch hunt & hate campaign. Also the proof that emergency services were sent to his mums even though the alleged email said he was trapped in a fire in his own house, why the emergency services wouldn’t go there 1st remains a mystery 🥴
Wow he's vile . No excuse to use that word I notice lots doing box battles hopefully he will fall off

Reactions: 2
So he offered Jade & Becca in a box to call out their “lies” one came back and said they would come in the box & now he is back tracking 😂😂😂 saying he doesn’t want to look at her lying face or risk getting banned 😂😂 Dickadora making himself look like a massive fanny yet again 🤡

• Haha
I hope he takes a coupla mare lines n goes oot bin raking for his rubber boaby aww raging

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Collecting all these boosting gloves because he can never win a battle without them 😂 i wonder how long his posse of single desperate maws are going to keep skinning themselves for this prick 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s saying it’s only half a mould because he ran out of silicone. He’s no got the big D he boasts about more like & is shiteing himself incase Becca shows it to folk 😂

• Haha
He’s saying it’s only half a mould because he ran out of silicone. He’s no got the big D he boasts about more like & is shiteing himself incase Becca shows it to folk 😂
pity she chucked it in the bin, could have humiliated the bleep even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fire up the tayto drone and send it doon to diadora bins. I’ll batter a pic up on tiktok and give everyone a good giggle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The actual state of his head, its all scabby & burnt from all that bleach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This cunts away in the heid, I shouldn’t laugh as it’s no funny what he’s done to these women but I am howling at him hitting a bad yin over this mould 😭😂

• Haha
He’s still going on about it on live, I mean hes not the only one with a fckn d*ck… and I’m sure it’s nothing special so why keep going on about it 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Why’s he still showing his face??? He should be hiding!! fair fucks to becca and jade!!! He done be finishing in the top 10 either 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.